Gone. Part 1.

**8 Months Later**

Shane's POV.

Joey still has not forgot about that dream. He often has bad dreams about Cat or his dad. Sometimes he wakes up screaming. Two months after the dream I finally became, Shane Dawson Graceffa. The wedding was small, with only the family and friends that accepted us. And of course it was recorded so all the shoey shippers could see it. Everything is happy and exciting every time I wake up to my husband everyday. Our honeymoon was in Hawaii were I proposed to him. After, he couldn't walk for a week, I guess I loved him to much, or too little?

I have been working more often to make money for my children. And as in "working" I mean driving over to Lisa's to see her. I go over there to love her. I hate to cheat on Joey, but I can't stop myself. Sometimes I cry on the couch at her place after I had s*x with her. And sometimes I will come home late to Joey, leaving her there.

Tomorrow Lisa would give birth to my children, one boy and one girl. Me and Lisa haven't picked out names but we plan to once they are born. I was in the kitchen making dinner while Joey was vlogging himself in the living room. It was eleven at night so I guess it really wasn't dinner.

Joey: SHANE!

I dropped what I was doing and ran to Joey. When I got to the living room I stopped. Joey's dad was behind him, holding his mouth from screaming. Joey shuffled, trying to get from his grip. His dad pointed a gun to his head.

Shane: Mr. Graceffa?

J Dad: Yeah. Its me.

Shane: What do you want? Just don't hurt Joey please..

J Dad: And you see son? Do you really think Shane is the perfect husband? He's a liar! and a cheater!

Joey looked at me. A tear running down his cheek. I looked at his dad.

J Dad: What go ahead and say it! Or I will! Tell your husband the truth!

I looked down and cried. He let go of Joey and he stood there looking at me.

Joey: Cheater?

Shane: Joey I'm sorry.. I couldn't help myself.

Joey: With who?!

I didn't reply. I was too disgusted with myself. I never meant to cheat.

Joey: WHO IS IT!

He got in my face and yelled. Both of us crying.

Shane: Liss- Lisa.

He looked at me, shaking his head. I looked at him and I could tell in his eyes that he was so hurt and in pain.

Shane: I'm- I'm- so sorry..

I fell to my knees and his dad walked over to me, pointing the gun to my head. I wiped away the tears and Joey just looked at me in disgust.

J Dad: Son. I told you this guy wasn't worth your time.

Joey looked at him and his face grew with rage and sadness at the same time. His dad loaded the gun and I heard the click. With his finger on the trigger, I knew what was coming next. I needed to die, I knew Joey would ever forgive me. We would get a divorce and I would become a alcoholic, abusive father. Joey shook his head and looked at me, both of us looking into each others eyes.

Shane: I love you Joey.

-

Joey's POV.

Shane: I love you Joey.

No matter how much I wanted to hurt Shane for cheating on me. I could tell that he wanted to die in his eyes. I knew he never meant to cheat on me, but he doesn't deserve to die. Or does he?

Joey: I love you too, Shaney.

I saw my dad slightly pull the trigger and I ran over, pushing my dad down. I couldn't let him diw, even if he did lie to me. I loved him no matter what. He was my everything.

Bang!

I laid on top of my dad. I looked at myself and I wasn't shot. I slowly looked to th right to see Shane laying on the ground, blood coming from his head.

Joey: NO!

I grabbed my phone dialing 911. I ran over to Shane, holding his bloody head. I cried more heavily now. As I waited for the ambulance to arrive, my dad ran out of the house. I didn't run after him, all I cared about was Shane.

Joey: I'm- so.. sorry.

He looked at me and wiped away a tear.

Shane: Joey?

Joey: Yes baby?

Shane: I'm- Stil. Innnto- You. For- ever.

He slowly closed his eyes and began to shake him. NO! NO!

Joey: NO! Please! DON'T GO! Come back! Come back! Come back!

I latched myself to Shane, listening to that last heartbeat. His heart stopped. There's nothing I could do now. He was gone forever. I kissed his lips over and over again, trying to wake him, like one of those fairy-tales.

Joey: Shane! Baby. Please don't leave me. Please don't leavvee..

The paramedics came running in surrounding me and him. They picked me up, putting me in the ambulance with Shane. I sat next to Shane holding his hand. The paramedic were talking to me but all I could see and hear was nothing but Shane.

Paramedic: Time of death?

Paramedic 2: 11:11pm

I kissed his hand. Tears landing on our hands.

Joey: I'm still into you. Forever.

-------------------------------------------

I'm Back!

Not the end of the story! So don't leave! New chapter coming soon. I kind of want the ending to be two parts. So this is part one! I love you guys! If you liked this chapter and it has messed up your emotions please share and vote for it! See ya!

Insta- Kyle.Shoey

~ KyleShoey