Chapter 22: Family?

Joey's POV.

I woke up and I was still on the couch with Mei in my arms. I looked at my phone and it was the next day. My eyes were puffy and he plates that I threw at the wall were still shattered on the ground. My world was suddenly stopped, I constantly laid on the couch thinking and wondering about my life. Wondering if I will love someone ever again like Shane. I cried and cried until I would cry myself to sleep then wake up hours later. There was nothing else to live for. I heard a knock at the door and I yelled from the couch.

Joey: Who is it?!

?: Its Shane.

Joey: GO AWAY!

Shane: Joey...

He opened up the door and walked in with Lisa. He then put the apartment key on the counter and looked around the room. Obviously noticing the shattered plates on the ground.

Joey: What do you want.?

I didn't want to look at him, I was to mad at him for leaving me for that whore.

Shane: I came to get my stuff, nothing important.

He walked upstairs, leaving me with Lisa.

Joey: What are you doing here.?

I said it in a rude tone, I was pissed at the both of them.

Lisa: We came back from the screening for the baby, and he wanted to get his stuff before we went home.

Joey: His home should be with me. Go ahead. Have your stupid family. I don't care anymore. But as long as Shane is happy. That's all I care.

I pulled Mei into my arms and hugged her. Even though Shane was with someone else, I still wanted him to be happy. Even if I wasn't happy, that's just how much I loved him.

Joey: So. Hows the baby?

Lisa: Good, we found out the gender today.!

Joey: Cool I guess.

Shane came back down with a box and a small suitcase. Lisa turned to Shane.

Lisa: Can we tell him about the baby?

Shane: If he wants to know, I guess.

Shane went outside and put the stuff in his car, he came back and grabbed his video equipment.

Joey: So whats the gender?

Lisa: Well we found out that its a, girl!

Shane came over to Lisa and kissed her cheek, it made feel a bit jealous and depressed at the same time. Hours ago he was kissing me, and now he's kissing Lisa. This made my heart break and I began to cry. Shane grabbed his stuff and went outside to put the last things in his car. He came back in and grabbed Lisa's hand. Lisa looked at me with a look that said. "I'm sorry."

Shane: Well I guess this is goodbye.

Joey: I guess it is.

I wiped the tears away and I picked up a wine bottle that was on the table. I threw it at the wall and the red wine dripped down the wall. I looked towards Shane who was staring at me, surprised. He was the one who made me act like this and he was going to pay for it. I ran towards him, pushing him to the ground. I got on top of him and raised my hand that was now in a fist. He tried to get me off of him but I was stronger.

Shane: Go ahead Joey! Do it!

I couldn't do it. I loved him to much to hurt him. Instead of punching him I slammed my lips to his, he didn't kiss back, his eyes wide open. I got off of him and we both stood up. He looked me in the eyes and I didn't see love, its like he forgot what we were and how we loved each other. He acted like I was a crazy person and he had just met me yesterday. Forgetting about everything. The time in garden where we officially became boyfriends. The time he saved my life from my dad. Everything was just a distant memory.

Joey: Don't come near me ever again Shane.. Ever.

He nodded his head and walked out of the apartment with Lisa. I fell to the ground and curled into a ball. I cried more and more, never stopping. He left me here, alone and cold on the floor. Along with that, he took my heart away with it.

**Weeks later**

Me and Shane never talked since. He made a video explaining us and that we broke up. He moved on from those pictures and kept making videos on YouTube every Saturday. I however never said a thing about the picture incident and acted like nothing ever happened. I vlogged as usual and we both moved on with our lives. But off camera I was a complete mess, glass from wine bottles were shattered on the floor and I drank more than usual. I was becoming my mother, a crazy alcoholic. I watched Shane vlog a bit on his vlog channel about the baby and stuff. I don't know why I did, because it just made me more insane. The gun I had on the day we broke up was still on the floor where it laid. I never went outside, I stayed inside all day and did nothing but think. Sawyer would come over and drop off food for me and try to make me laugh, but it never worked. I just waited for the day that I died.

Shane's POV.

Weeks past by and I never forgot that kiss. I pushed it away most of the days and cared for Lisa. I didn't love her, but there was something about Joey. The way we loved each other. I tried to forget everything that has happened and moved on. I was a soon to be father, and I didn't want my child to be raised in a confused parenting situation. So I picked Lisa, only because I wanted to have my child grow up in a healthy family. Not a father who was gay and a mother who is divorced and single. Although I loved Joey, I just couldn't do it.

I laid on the couch watching Tv while Lisa was editing one of her videos. Shes been in the office all day, I walked to the office to check on her. She was on the phone with someone.

Lisa: Hey what's up?

?: Nothing, so did you get him back?

Lisa: Yep, were all a happy family now.

?: Well those pictures worked for you, but Joey didn't come back to me. Maybe I'll try something else.

Lisa: Well good luck with that and how did you take those photos anyway?

?: Simple, they left their window open when they were having s*x. How stupid of Joey. I even used a flash on my camera, can't believe they didn't notice.

What!?! Lisa was behind the pictures. Wait she was the one who planned this just to get me back. That son of a b*tch. I pressed my ear closer to the door and listened.

?: Well have fun, call you later about my plan for Joey.

Lisa: Alright bye Cat.

Lisa hung up the phone and I busted through the door.

Shane: You! You and Cat took those photos just to get me back!

Lisa: What are you talking about Shane, honey?

Shane: Don't you dare call me Honey! The only reason I left Joey was to help you take care of this baby. I never loved you, what was I thinking!

I grabbed a small suitcase a put some clothes into it. I ran out the door, Lisa chasing me.

Lisa: Shane! I love you! Please don't leave! It was a mistake!

Shane: It wasn't a mistake! The only mistake I made was leaving Joey!

I got into my car and drove to Joey's place. I ran to the door, to find the door wide open. I walked inside, wine bottles everywhere. Shattered glass and red wine spilled all over the floor. The coffee table was broke in two. The tv was smashed and had a hole in it. I walked over to the coffee table and stepped in red liquid, wondering if it was wine or blood.

Shane: Joey!

No answer, I ran upstairs to the bedroom. His gun was still on the floor from the day I left. I looked through the house trying to find him, but he wasn't there. I opened a closet door and Mei ran out. I grabbed her and she licked my face. I went back to his office to find one thing on his desk. Cat ears.

-

-

-

-

Hey! Thanks for reading this finfic and if you liked it please share it and vote for it!!! That would mean a lot to me!! And I know you guys where kind of mad at me for letting Shane leave Joey, but it will get better, don't worry! New chapter coming soon!! See ya!

~KyleShoey