Chapter 2: Feelings??

Joey's POV

I need to do it now...

Shane: Joey, you ok you kinda blanked out for a sec?

Joey: I'm fine, let's just start the video.

**After Video**

Me and Shane were just sitting on the couch watching Keeping up with the Kardashians. Him yelling time to time, he hated them so why was he even watching them. Watching him just made him even more mad.

Shane: They need to go to hell and die!!!

Joey: Shane calm down..

I clicked off the TV and faced him.

Joey: I need to tell you something..

Shane: What is it?..

Joey: umm.. I don't know how to say this..

Shane: What?

Joey: Um. I can't I'm sorry..

Shane: No what is it? What's wrong!Joey I'm your friend, you can tell me.

Joey: Um. I.. Think.. I'm gay..

Well I said it. Now I just wait for Shane's answer, wondering if he will accept me. He'll probably just laugh in my face.

Shane's POV.

I thought for a moment, there was a big pause. Does Joey like me. Do I like Joey? WAIT! I have Lisa. Well he is gay and sexy. Well... Maybe I do love him. What am I thinking? Just forget it Shane.. I thought..
I broke the silence.

Shane: Oh, it's ok Joey, I accept you..

I hugged him one more time and held on to him for another 5 minutes. I felt so right but so wrong for some reason.

Joey's POV.

Thank goodness he accepted me, but I don't know how he's going to take the next part. I'm sure he will get grossed out and not be my friend anymore. I hope he likes me back. But that will never happen Joey, he has a family..

Joey: Shane, there is something else too...

Shane: What?

I got up from his hug and faced him again, I grabbed his hand. He looked at me and we looked in to each other's eyes. God he was so cute.

Joey: I.. I... I...

Shane: Joey really? Just tell me.

Joey: I. Love... You..

I sobbed in my hands now, hoping Shane would still be my friend or even more.

Shane POV.

He loves me..

I put my fingers to his chin and lifted his head up. I stroked his cheek, wiping away the years running down his face. I slowly moved closer to him, the heat from his breath, made me feel incredible. I softly put my lips to his, moving our lips in harmony.
He pulls back for a second, then sticks his tongue in my mouth. He was dominate and I liked that. His soft tongue against mine, making me feel weightless. My hands reached his neck, and played with his blonde/brown hair. His lips warm and soft, making me want more. I heard the door open. I stopped and jumped up from the couch. Not wanting to get caught.

Sawyer: Hey Shane! How's it going! Want to make a vid?

Shane: Me.. And.. Ah. Joey just finished making one, but, ah.. I got to go home. My wife needs some dick, right?!?? It's our anniversary!!

I joked, but the only dick I wanted was Joey's. I got up breathing heavy but hiding it so Sawyer wouldn't notice.

Sawyer: Congratz man!! Why aren't you loving her, go! Forget about Joey man! #shoey can wait!

I didn't know who to love, Lisa or Joey.
I was got frustrated and ran out of the room grabbing my keys.

Joey: Shane wait!!

I slammed the door so confused, and jumped in my car. Angry. I hated my life. Why did I kiss him. I punched the steering wheel.

Shane: Dammit. Dammit.

I got in reverse and pulled out, driving home to Lisa.

-
-
-
-
-
Thanks for reading!!! I hope you guys enjoyed this! So.. Does Shane really love Joey?? The next chapter will surprise you..

~ Kylie 😀