Chapter 38- the party

Harry's POV

when the words fell out of Finn's mouth the first thing I thought to do was destroy everything. These words broke my heart. Molly- out of all people she was the cheating one? I knew I should never have trusted a thirteen year old to keep this. Wait... Finn didn't even know, so I guess he's not to blame.

I ran out of the apartment and I'm driving to Luke's- who was an old friend who I used to hang around with. I don't even know why I'm going because the last time I saw him was when we used to get drunk down at the local pub in Holmes chapel. He used to sell drugs.mi never bought them off him but I know I would have been dragged in if this dan business hadn't have happened and I didn't run away. So, in a way, I'm glad that happened.

I feel a bit guilty for destroying Finn's room, although he should've known about me and Molly...

Now I think about it I would have died if Finn knew so I guess it wasn't his fault. Was it really Molly's?!

I can just imagine her little innocent face in my mind right now and wonder how she could do such a horrible thing to me. How could she cheat on me? Were we even going out? Did she not know we were serious?

A shiver runs through my spine as I wipe up yet another bunch of tears from me cheek. She really did. She really did betray me, and I can't even be mad at her, because we were never officially 'going out' I mean, come on she's never even been to my house!

...

Eventually, after an hour of painful driving, I pull into Luke's driveway, getting out my car. He lives in a pretty run down area. The last time I saw him was when he got handed into the police for doing drugs. He seems to be out now, but still as unpleasant as I knock on the old, falling down door. I already know that I never should have come here.

A young, muscly man answers the door, grinning at me with wide eyes.

"Styles" he laughs gruffly, giving me a pat on the back. His clothes are stained and he stinks of alcohol. He towers over me, making me shrink back for one of the first times in my life. I walk in reluctantly and he leads me to the living room where at least thirty people drinking and dancing are crammed in- not even caring that they can't move an inch without bumping into someone else.

I gulp. I haven't been in this situation since I was 16 and the memories are already flooding back. I look around, taking in the sights, the smells and I cough into my hand, trying to hide the fact that I don't want to be here, because that's what gets you picked on, you see.

I go over to Luke's kitchen, grabbing the first thing there. Vodka. Gosh I know I shouldn't be doing this but it's the only way to get the pain away. Plus, Luke is over my shoulder, watching my every move. Without checking anyone is there, I open the bottle and glug it down. I honestly know that this is not the way you drink vodka and I'm gonna get very ill but I don't care. I just want to get the pain and the awkwardness of being here away. After a second I stop drinking and stop. My head feels a bit funny and my vision is a little bit blurry. I feel better now. At least I think I do. As soon as I put the bottle down a large hand grabs the bottle and I turn around, my vision following shortly after.

"Your eager" the man says. Wait. I recognise that voice, but my mind is so dishevelled that I can't place it. I can hardly see his face. I recognise that face so much but I just cannot think of who it could possibly be!

"Styles" he adds, chuckling and I can just about make out his hands on the bottle, pouring it into his mouth. I guess I'm not the only ill person tonight. I think he's had more than me!

"Who are you?" I manage to say and I can hear him laugh loudly. If nobody was drunk the. They would be staring at him right now... Or us.

"You know who I am styles. Come with me" he drags me out of the kitchen and through the piles of people in the room. I am relieved to get outside. I am still racking my brain trying to find out who this person actually is but I can't find any names!

"Seriously who are you, mate?" I ask the guy who has firm grip on my arm and has no intention of letting go any time soon.

"Who do you think, styles I've come to get revenge" he says coldly and I swear I know this man I really do but my mind is so messed up it's unbelievable. I know his name starts with a D.

"Why?"

"Why the hell do you think, styles?! You sent me to prison when I could've got away with it!" Suddenly my mind iS clear and I can think straight for a second. I know exactly who this is and I don't like where this is going. Three letters. D A N. Shit! "I didn't get let out of prison, okay?" He tells me as my blood starts to run cold. "I escaped. You took my freedom away from me. You took my whole life away from me. Now I'm going to take yours" and I freeze right there because I know that he is not joking.