Chapter 2- private tutoring

The next day, I wake up after having heavenly dreams of mr styles. I closed my eyes and instantly, he was there, walking towards me, the breeze pushing his floppy fringe into a quiff. It was perfect. I was sitting on a bench in the park, there was not a cloud in the sky. Birds were tweeting and the sun was beaming down on me. He came over, sitting next to me on the bench and just sitting there for a second before gently stroking a piece of blondey-brown hair out of my eyes. I stared into his eyes for a few seconds before he leant down and kissed me. It was the most perfect moment for it and I loved it so much. Now I am going to be dreaming for the next few hours until school starts and I see mr styles, then I will just think purely of him. I dance in my room, slowly putting clothes on. Dressing yourself while dancing is harder than you think. I nearly fall over putting my skirt on and my shirt gets stuck on my head, making me bang into the edge of my chest of draws and really hurt my side. Ouch. That does actually really hurt. I look at my injury once my shirt is on properly. There is a massive red mark where I banged into the draws and I am almost certain is going to bruise. Suddenly I hear my mum shouting from the kitchen.

"Molly, what's that crashing coming from your room? What are you doing in there?" she questions. Ahah, she must've heard me banging into my draws.

"nothing mum, I'm fine" I lie, checking my side again before pulling my shirt down, hiding the injury so I can go and eat breakfast.

I eat my cornflakes and drink some orange juice. Then there is a knock on the door. That must be Emily and James coming to pick me up to go to the bus stop. I slowly get up, my eyes still half closed because I only just got up half an our ago and I haven't fully woken up yet. I leave my mum to answer the door as I gather my bags and stagger towards the door. I'm only tired because I was up all night texting Josie about mr styles or Harry. I tell my mum it's cause I was feeling ill but I think she knows its not that because my ipad and phone were in my room all night. Shes spotted me on my phone late before so I don't think she would really believe me this Time either. Thankfully, she doesnt say anything, but gives me a suspicious glare, not really believing what i said. i walk past her and she shuts the door. I follow emily to her car and i hop in, sitting next to james, at the back.

i pull the car door closed and put my bag under my seat, away from james, who is staring out of the window, not looking once at me. I wonder whats wrong with him? he doesnt even turn when i say his name. Emily sees me trying to grab james' attention and turns around, whispering in my ear.

"james is a bit upset today because his dog died just last night" she whispers and i look over to james. i hear him sniff and i frown, not saying anything because i dont want to upset him. he must be pretty sad. i know i would be if dobby, my dog, died. i wouldnt be able to live another day without him. i want to say sorry to james for his dog dying but i decide against it, thinking itll only make him cry more, which i really dont want him to.

eventually, we reach the bus stop and we get out. josie is already there, playing on her phone, her massive coat wrapped around her. her brown hair is a little messed up because of the wind and she locks her eyes on us getting out of the car, putting her phone away and waving to me. i think she notices james' sadness as well because she frowns and points at james, shouting something to me and emily. I beckon for her to come over here but she just responds with an annoying "what?" so I run over to her, my massive bag Jiggling around my waist.

"whats up with James?" she asks as I roll my eyes. I whisper it a first time and she doesn't hear me. I'm getting slightly annoyed now.

"I'll tell you later" I say but she pleads for me to tell her.

"fine" I give in and tell her about James. She says ohhhh at the end and looks over to james who is standing by a lamppost, crying. Poor James. I would go over and hug him but, you know, might look weird. However, seeing him there, crying, I'm almost in tears myself so I go over to him and give him a big hug. So much for a favour! As soon as I hug him he tells me to go away and now I feel really embarrassed cause everyone is looking at me. Oh well.