Chapter 22- love songs

Molly's POV

Strangely, I've noticed that Finn isn't sitting next to me on the bus, he'd much rather sit my best friend, Josie. I have to sit in silence next to Heather while Emily and micy rock out to teenage dirtbag. I would talk to Heather, although im way to focussed on how jealous I am about Josie and Finn to worry about her. They're laughing and talking, something me and finn never managed to do.

"hey Molly" Finn says as we arrive at our stop. I ignore him, standing up and walking straight down the isle without him. I hear him say something to Josie and they both laugh. I stumble off the coach, waiting impatiently for Finn, who is still on there, probably flirting with my best friend!

Finally he gets off, winking to Josie, who winks back at him. She ives him a hug, which really gets me annoyed. Finn casually strolls over, seeing my distraught face.

"what the hell was all that winking about?!" I ask him sternly, my hips and a frown stuck on my face. Finn smirks like the way he did when I first met him... Like Harry. I have to stop thinking he's so cute.

"jealous much?" he says mockingly, waving his hands around randomly. "I thought you didn't like me?" he says and I walk on. If only he knew what went on inside this little mind. Then that makes me jealous when a boy I don't even like sits next to another girl. It drives me insane! I bet he'll get jealous soon if I sit next to a boy tomorrow. I raise my eyebrows. "come on Molly, I'm only joking! I would never go out with your best friend, I fancy you, remember!" he says, running over and grabbing my arm, stopping me from running away. "come on, give me a hug" he says and I agree to his statement, wrapping my hands around his back. It's quite convenient that Finn is maybe about a head taller than me. He is almost the height of Harry, his brother and he's about four or five years younger than him. Finn buries his face in my hair, making it a bit messy but I don't mind.

"Finn?" I ask the boy, who nods at me, "does the love potion still work?" I ask and he rolls his eyes. I've guessed he doesn't like talking about the love potion. Finn sighs.

"I was talking to Josie" I raise my eyebrows at the name but he tells me to wait. "and she said there was no such thing as a love potion and it was impossible. She said people had supposedly done it before but she couldn't see how it could work. However, I said that it had to be the potion because I never fancied you before" he says and I nod my head slowly. Why am I so sad that it had to be the potion. Maybe its not... Or maybe Finn doesn't even like me at all and he's just pretending? No it can't be because he had that dream and he's being so serious about everything... I don't know anymore. In fact, I never did know anyway.

"so do you think the potion works or not?" I ask him and he rubs his neck with one of his hands.

"yes" he says, seeming somewhat unsure of his answer. I can tell he doesn't quite believe in it. It has to be though, or Finn wouldn't have not fancied me before...

...

I grab the key from my back pocket and shove it in the lock, turning it around and unlocking the door. I go inside and Finn follows me, flicking his dark hair so it's almost over his eyes. Finn goes off to the kitchen to do something while I go into my room where I find Adam, trying to put back something he was playing with. I pick it out of his hands. Despicable me 2. He was watching a film... That's okay. He smiles guiltily at me but I just smile. He tells me he's going out with his friends and leaves, closing the front door with a slam.

I decide to take a nap because I feel really tired and I can't be bothered to do homework. I jump onto my bed, laying flat out on it, my head resting on the pillow. I close my eyes, letting sleep overcome me. Suddenly I hear little piano chords coming from the kitchen and the faint sound of quiet singing. I sit up, looking around. Who can play the piano? Well, haz seems to be out somewhere and Finn... Finn can't play the piano, can he?