Chapter 5- reality

When I next wake, I am in the hospital. Josie is by my side.

"moll, are you okay?!" she screams, shaking me awake. She looks very concerned. "was it a bad dream?" she asks and I look around. These dreams are so damn confusing!

"erm- yeah, I guess" I come back to my senses. My skin is clammy and I am sweating so much I could be having a bath in my own sweat.

"you just started screaming I think you said something about someone called harry. You said 'Harry' 3 times, then you said 'come on, Harry, we've go to go' then you said 'I love you harry and I'm so sorry for what happened on sunday' then there was a lot of screaming and you woke up"

"oh" is all I can say. She heard me. Could she hear everything I said.

"who's Harry?" she asks and I roll my eyes.

"no one"

"who?"

"no one! I just said!"

"well he must be someone!"

"well he isn't someone"

"wait, that's mr styles name, Harry, isn't it?" she figures it out finally. This isn't good. Why the hell do I even have dreams about mr styles?

"no it isn't" I lie and she smirks at me.

"yes it is, you told me and I've seen you call him Harry before" great! So now she knows I fancy my chemistry/biology teacher!

"grrrrr" I growl at her and she laughs.

"I told you! Molly, do you fancy mr styles or 'your harry'" she laughs. She knows me too well.

"go away" I say. This is all I need when I'm 'trying to get better'. However, all I really think about is Harry so I guess it would be good if she stayed so I would stop thinking about him.

"fine! I'll go tell your mum you fancy your teacher!" she jokes and I put my head under the covers.

"I've had dreams like this before so I think she already knows" I groan, letting my head sink into the pillow. It smells weird, just like everything else in this place.

"ahahaha" she says and walks out of the room, closing the door. I hear her talking to someone before walking off.

I am left alone for the rest of the day to think to myself. I don't dare go to sleep just incase the dreams come back. Instead I just lay here, drowning in my own thoughts. In the after noon the nurse comes in and says I can go home at 6pm tonight. She's getting my mum to sign the discharge papers now.

"hello, darling" my mums familiar voice can be heard as she opens the curtain around my bed. I see that she's plaited her hair and it looks quite nice actually.

"what have you done to your hair?" I ask "and where have you been all day?" that's a point. Where has she been all day? I mean, she didn't come into my room this morning when I was screaming. I'm surprised someone hasn't told her!

"well, I slept over at johns house and went to my friend's wild west wedding. That's why I'm dressed like this" she twirls around, showing off her dungarees and straw hat, Honestly. And, by the way, john is my mums boyfriend.

"oh, hello john, darling" just as I am thinking about him, here he comes, marching through the door and embracing my mum by giving her a big slobbery snog.

"ewewew! Mum...." I sigh, covering my eyes with the bedsheets. She breaks from her kiss and laughs. John has sandy blonde hair and really light blue eyes that are actually quite pretty. He is tanned and looks very good with no top on. My mum should know.