Chapter 15- waking up

I am alone, the snow is falling and there is nobody here. I call out, but my voice has no sound. My hands are sore from being out here so long, and my face feels numb. I have been here for days now, in this place of nothingness. However far I travel, I never seem to get anywhere. The first day I came here, I built a snow hole and stayed there. The second, I managed to find a rabbit to eat and drink some snow which I heated up. Yesterday was the worst. It was when I realised I will probably never go back to my previous life. That was the day I cried, and my tears turned to ice in front of me. I only have enough food to survive, and whatever I do, I never manage to die. I would probably be better off dying right now, as I am no use to anyone and I feel as miserable as ever.

"Molly?" a queer voice emerges from the darkness and I look around. A shining light emerges in front of me.

"yes?" I reply, a little scared and relieved that someone is out here with me, even if I can't see their face properly. The light gets brighter and brighter as it comes closer and I shield my eyes from the overwhelming light.

"god has looked favourably upon you" it says with a booming voice. I am a little confused about this. Where am I actually. Am I dreaming? It all feels so real though? And I've been here for three days. "we have decided to restore your life" he says. Restore my life?! What Does that mean? Am I in heaven?

Suddenly, I feel something wet on my leg and noises start to occur around me. What's happening?! Snatches of my life flash before me and I feel weird and tingly as the wasteland begins to vanish. Spinning around, I start to change...

Just then my eyes flicker open and all the noise can be heard. What the hell just happened to me?! Was I in... Heaven?! I am alone in a room and I can see a figure in the corner, crying. I try to stand up but I don't have enough strength. The figure is facing the wall and has his head in his hands, his dark, curly hair spilling over his face. I try to cry out to him, but my voice is to hoarse and it hurts to talk. He is hunched over the stool, I see tears falling from his eyes. He turns around, looking at my limp body.

He walks over to me putting his head on my chest. And I see his face is red and swollen, his green eyes bloodshot and tearstained. Suddenly he gets up.

"no..." he breaths and puts his head to my chest again. "it can't be?!" he leaps up and I open my eyes again. "Molly! You're alive!!" he screams and suddenly I feel his lips crash into mine. He holds my face with his hands.

"oh my goodness Molly I can't actually believe you're alive!" he cries into my mouth, wrapping his arms around me as I start to breath again. "it's like god brought you back to life... You stopped breathing!" he shouts, kissing me again. "Molly, I love you so much" he shakes his head in wonder, holding my head in his hands and wiping his tears away.

"harry..." I hoarsely say and he bites his lip, tears filling his eyes. He hugs me so tight that I almost get squashed. "I love you too...".

He grabs me by the waist and lifts me up into the air, carrying me in his arms. I have only just enough strength to open my eyes but I can see how overwhelmed Harry is when he sees me. It almost makes me cry as well.

"Molly don't ever leave me again... Please..." he cries softly and I make a promise to myself that I honestly never ever will...