Chapter 34- dan

Harry's POV

"Bye now" I say, giving Molly a small wink. She smiles at me, her hazel eyes glowing in the moonlight. Why does she have to be so beautiful. It infuriates me, seeing her with Finn. However, I know Finn has his date... Molly. Molly crombie, I hope. Everything between those to is so hidden and I am made to belive they are just friends. Are they just friends? I know Finn, and I know what he gets up to. I remember all those times I've come home to find Finn sucking the face off a girl who doesn't even really want to kiss him. I hope this is different with Molly. I know this is a bit harsh, but I think my brother is a real player and I really hope Molly isn't falling into his little trap. I know who he fancies, he wrote it in his little diary. Is he using Molly to get to her?

Soon the thoughts are jamming my head up and I shake it to relieve the stress. I realise that I am still parked here, in the same place I dropped them off. I can see their bodies by the main door by the stairs. I sigh, pressing my foot down on the accelerator. I'd told My friend, drake, that I would watch football with him. After all, he only lives in west Kirby. He's one of of the teachers here who I have tried to befriend. However, he seems to be more interested in slacking off and watching football than he is actually teaching the kids something. I, however, am into slightly more academic subjects like reading.

"Yo, mate" drake shouts as I get out of my car. He has opened the door and has come out rushing to meet me. His glasses have all gone wonky and his hair is all out of place.

"Em.. Hi?" I quietly reply. Obviously I am not as outgoing as this man. He walks me in and closes the door behind me. His tv is already on. I must be a little late for the game. I'm actually only doing this to make friends and, although I don't really like drake, I guess I could do with some proper friends and not people who I used to hang around with.

Nobody at school seems to like me, or understand me even. Everyone, that is, apart from Molly, who, although she is only 13, is the closest to a friend that I've ever had. She's so clueless and young, but at the same time is more smart and understanding than anyone my own age. I can just imagine her blonde streaked hair in my hands right now-

"Come sit here, Tia" drake says and I am drawn away from my trail of thought. I find myself face to face with a rather attractive young blonde, dressed in a skimpy little mini skirt and crop top. I roll my eyes. She seems like a slut and she hasn't even opened her mouth. Why would someone like drake have a girlfriend like that? She looks more like a prostitute!

"Oh, who's this?" She says seductively, biting her lip and placing a finger in my chest. Oh no, not this time. I back away, sitting down on the couch. I don't answer her, but look across to drake. I guess this is why his hair is out of place then...

"Oh, Tia, this is Harry" he states, pointing to me. "Harry, this is Tia" he tells me and I nod, looking her up and down. I've gotta admit, she is hot, but not my type. Definitely not.

"Can I sit next to you, Harry?" She asks me, stepping closer. Please no. I look around the room for help. Anywhere but her torchorous, blue eyes that I can feel raking up my body. I shiver.

"No, go sit next to your boyfriend" I say sharply, and the smile is wiped straight off her smug little face. She pouts for a second and then laughs. She turns to drake, who is also laughing.

"Is there something I don't understand here?" I ask them but they keep laughing. I roll my eyes again.

"Boyfriend?" Drake chuckles, looking at Tia. Well, I was kind of assuming that they were going out because of the state of drakes hair, I don't think they are anything less than that. I give them a puzzled look.

"Oh, don't be silly, Harry. I don't date people" she laughs in a sort of evil way that makes me gulp. "Anyway, dray here has already got a girlfriend. I am just one of his..." She pauses for a moment before adding "friends..." She looks over at drake and I just catch a wink out of the corner of my eyes. They are definitely not friends? Friends... With benefits maybe? And drake has already got a girlfriend! That cheating brat! And she knows...