Chapter 6- not so secret admirers

Before William can kiss me, Oliver bursts into the room and he pulls away. If It wasn't for Oliver william would of kissed me! Oliver marches over to William, shoving him on the floor and sitting were he was. He gives me a cheesy grin while William winces on the floor.

"Oliver.... OW!" he shouts but Oliver kicks him, silencing his whines. William picks himself up and Oliver points to the door while still looking at me.

"Oliver I'm not le-"

"if you don't leave then I'll tell her..." Oliver interrupts Williams sentence an I wonder what the secret is. I watch as William slumps towards the door, shutting the door behind him. Now we're alone. I used to go out with oliver so this is dead awkward. He turns to face me, his hand snaking around my back. Okay, this is getting weird. And I'm not just going to let this happen like I did with William until Oliver came in. I quickly stand up before he can do anything and walk out, leaving him with my iPad... I think that was a mistake. I walk in again, turning off my iPad and leaving again, downstairs to talk to Tessa.

...

Tessa seems to be dishing out tea. I go and sit in the first seat I see and Tessa sees me. She smiles.

"so, how do you like it here? Is everything alright so far?" she asks. Well, William and Oliver both tried to hit on me and Oliver tried to hurt William and get my iPad but, hey, apart from that, I'm fine! Perfectly fine...

"it's fine" I lie, growling as William and Oliver trudge into the room. I bite my tongue as William laughs at Oliver as he trips over his own feet. Oliver slaps William and he frowns, clutching his arm.

"come on, boys" their mum calls and they sit in their seats, turning their heads from me to each other and smirking. What theyre thinking I'll never know...

Tessa puts pizza on plates in front of us and Edward licks his lips. Everyone tucks in, devouring all the food on their plates. its delicious, especailly cause i love pizza. when im done, i get up, quickly rushing out of the door and up to the room that is mine for the night. i look behind me, checking that no one is following me. when i have checked, i close the door and flop onto my bed. i grab my ipad and look at facebook. i also listen to music to drown out any knocking on the door if oliver or william come. i am actually really really tired and i think im falling asleep...

...

"whatever you do... Don't wake up Molly" the words come to me as I start to regain consciousness. What? Why can't they wake me?

"are we really going to do this" more words spill out of their mouths. I open my eyes, just as I see oliver's face right over me.

"what are you going to do?" I question, making oliver pull away and hide behind william. What the hell was that? Oliver mumbles something to William and I sit up straight.

"tell me what you were going to do. Tell me now" I demand, Oliver shoving William forward.

"we were, well, Oliver was erm well, he was going to but then you woke up." he hesitates, biting his lip. "we didn't mean to!"

"just tell me what you were going to do" I growl, standing up and balling my fists. Oliver walks towards the door but William grabs his collar while still looking at me, and drags him back. Oliver looks at the ground with a sad look on his face.

"what?!" I shout, making both of them step back, scared.

"well, as I said, this was Oliver but he tried to kiss you" he says the dreaded words and my mouth falls open, giving Oliver an icy stare. Why the hell would he even do that?! Oliver doesn't even say anything, he just bites his lip, looking at the floor.