Chapter 19- back to school

Today is Monday the 9th of January and its back to school for me, which is both good and bad. More good, I think because I get to see Harry and all my friends again. Plus, Finn is going to caldy and gets my bus now, which is awesome. Adam now lives with me in the dining room for now until we build a wall there to make his room. However, Adam isn't actually that smart so he is going to upton high, which is the local high school and not a grammar school which I go to, now with Finn. Excited, I grab my clothes and slide them on, making sure not to get them stuck.

"come on, Molly!" my mum calls from the car. She seems to be the one taking us to the bus stop today. Me and Adam climb in. We drop off Adam first at the stop down my road and then I am dropped off by the park, which is where my stop is. We seem to be a little bit late, actually, as the bus is already there.

"hello, Molly" a familiar voice says as I sit down. Coming up the isle is Finn, who takes a sat next to me. All the girls are staring at him with his reddish brown hair and green eyes, identical To harry's in every way.

"Finn!" I smile, giving him a hug as he sits down next to me. He turns around to look at micy and Josie, who seem to be whispering something to each other and giggling like little girls. I roll my eyes. It's kinda obvious what they're thinking. I try to ignore everyone as Finn talks to me.

"Molly! I can't believe we go to the same school now... Sort of. Well, same bus anyway" he laughs, his eyes wide and full of excitement. Everyone is just staring at me.

"who's your fit friend?" I hear a whisper coming from behind me. I turn around, seeing Heather stood up behind me. I roll my eyes and turn back to finn, who is peering at Heather with a questioning look on his face. "is he your boyfriend?" she giggles and I glare at her.

"no!" I state, turning away from the hysterical Heather, who probably needs to whisper more quietly because I'm almost certain Finn can hear and he might think I'm weird if I have weird friends.

"who's your friend?" Finn raises his eyebrows at Heather, who smiles at him, her brown frizzy hair going all over her face. She seems excited, in fact, everyone seems excited.

"I'm Heather!" heather says bouncily. "who are you and how do you know Molly?" she asks and Finn nods.

"I'm Finn and Molly is my brother's friend... Well, my friend as well, but I'm her cousins ex boyfriend" he explains and Heather laughs at me, her eyes scrunching up so you can't see any blue or White at all.

"are you single" heather asks, her blue eyes wide, waiting for the answer. Finn nods, looking at me momentarily before looking back to heather. I find myself feeling slightly jealous at the lack of attention I'm getting from Finn, who everyone seems to like. I want to make sure that no one can mess with him, as he's my friend. Heather should know better than go stalking my friends. After all, her friends are always stalking everyone.

"who's your brother?" heather asks yet another question and I roll my eyes. Why does heather have to know so much?!

"my brothers called haz- I mean, Harry" he corrects himself as he realises that I call his brother Harry, along with everyone else that I've told.

"who's Harry?" heather asks and I raise my eyebrows. "ohhhh" she realises who I'm talking about and stifles a giggle before asking "Molly, your related to your teacher?"

"what?! No!" I wave my hand around frantically, almost slapping Finn with my careless gestures. He is just laughing to himself as we have this strange conversation about his brother. I look to him for advise and he saves me.

"basically, our families are just very good friends and she saw us this christmas for two weeks. She really bonded with Niall... And Harry..." he chuckles and I glare at him, making him shuttup. Heather laughs uncontrollably, pointing at me with her pink fingers. I try to ignore her but she keeps on laughing, Finn joining in with her. I wish she wasn't so... Laughable.