Chapter 11- harry and freddie

Harry

How could he be here?! I try to go through all the possibilities of how the could be connected but this is too much. Now I only just realise how similar Finn looks to his brother as he gives him a hug. Harry puts him on his back and gives him a Piggyback outside. This is so cute to watch.

"what's up, mol?" Niall asks, a questioning look on his face. I blink rapidly, trying to work out if I'm dreaming or not.

"earth to Molly?" Niall waves his hand in front of my face and I snap back.

"yeah sorry what?" I ask, not hearing what he asked before.

"what happened there, when hazza and Freddie came in you went all weird"

"hazza... Is that what you guys call him?"

"you know him??"

"yeah..."

"how?!"

"he's a friend..."

"okay..." Niall gets up. He still has a frown on his face as he leaves the table. I go on after him.

"yo, haz" Niall calls, hi-fiving Freddie and giving Harry a massive hug. He obviously hasn't noticed me yet.

"who's this behind you?" Freddie asks, pointing to me. I've been hiding behind nialls back so Harry wont spot me. Freddie pulls me out and Harry stops laughing. Everything freezes. No one moves.

"Molly? Is that you?" he lifts my hat off my face, revealing my eyes. "oh my goodness it is! How did you get here?! Have you been stalking me??" the questions roll out of his mouth, flooding me. I am still bewildered that he's here.

"she's one of maddies grandchildren. She's not stalking you, haz" Niall states, a bit confused here.

"Harry..." I sigh and Niall and Freddie laugh.

"y... You call him Harry?" they both burst out laughing until Harry slaps them both in the stomach. They instantly stop.

"don't insult her, I told her to call me Harry" he explains, a serious tone in his voice. I feel a bit awkward.

"well what else did she call you?" Freddie laughs, whispering something in nialls ear. They both chuckle.

"shuttup guys, mollys a good friend of mine. We live near each other" he says, putting an arm around my shoulder. I look up at the green eyes I've been missing so much.

"ha we love you ha!" the twins scream, hammering their heads into harrys leg. He doesn't budge, instead, he picks them up and places each one on a shoulder. They giggle to each other.

"me lobe ha's hair" I think it's alby who said that because he has a freckle on his chin and his eyes are greener than logans.

"me want to eat ha's hair!" Logan says, trying to put some of harrys hair into his mouth. Harry stops them and puts them down. They run off to tell their mum who is skating on the lake with her husband.

"crazy lot" Harry mutters to himself, smiling at me. Niall and Freddie get bored now so they go off to skate on the lake. I'm left alone by the bench. "I..I just can't believe you're actually here..." he Says, amazement in his voice.

"me either..." I trail off. "how old is Freddie, because I've met him when I went climbing I think"

"oh, he's 21" he says, looking off at the two young men throwing snowballs at each other. All of harry's family have the same distinctive brown hair and green eyes. It's really quite cute. "come with me..." Harry leads me over to the edge of the lake and we step on, me using Harrys shoulder to balance myself.