Chapter 13- boxing day

"Molly?" a soft voice fills my ears and I slowly wake up from my deep slumber. It sounds like niall's voice.

"Niall?" I ask, sleep filling my voice and making it weak. The voice says something else.

"harry! no it's Harry!" the voice says something but it is blurred by the fact that I am not fully awake.

"Adam? Niall? Finn? Is that you?" I call out random names, not thinking for a second that it could be Harry who is calling me in the middle of the night.

"no, Harry" the voice says, a little frustration in his voice. I can hear it clearer now. Harry, it's Harry. My eyes flicker open and my eyes focus on the large figure in front of me, his green eyes are red and full of tears. I frown.

"Harry?" I say, wiping the sleep from my yes and sitting up on the bed.

"yep" he sniffles, not leaving my gaze. His head is covered in sweat and his face clammy from drops of sweat mixed with tears. It's horrible looking at him.

"are you okay?" I ask, putting my hand to his cheek. His skin is damp and hot... Very hot. He takes hold of my hand and brings it down off his face.

"Molly... I-"

"shhhh" I comfort him, putting my finger to his lips and giving him a tight hug which he doesn't refuse. When he breaks, he looks down, away from me.

"I've done something really bad, Molly. You're going to hate me..." he mumbles, letting go of my hand and raking it through his hair. I stare at him softly. I don't think anything he could do would make me hate him.

"nothing could make me hate you Harry" I state the truth and he shakes his head.

"you'll hate me after this, Molly" he says, not even able to look at me. I try to catch his gaze but they are screwed tightly shut. I wipe is eyes for him with my sleeve and he opens them again, his face is distraught.

"Molly..." he is interrupted by the door slamming against the wall and a figure bursting through. It seems to be a woman, her blue eyes blazing, her nostrils flaring, her blonde hair messily draped over one shoulder.

"come back to bed, Harry!" she calls in a seductive voice and Harry looks more terrified than ever. When I see the girls face I realise that it's cathy! It doesn't take me a minute to realise what's been going on and when I do realise, I am dumbfounded. Why would Harry do that to me?! Is this what he does when he's angry? I can't believe him!

"Harry? Is this true?" I ask, tears threatening to fall. I blink them back. Harry can't even say anything as I stand up, pushing him off the bed and onto the floor.

"yes it is, sweetheart. Harry likes me, not you. Go and find someone your own age to play with" she says sharply with a playful but nasty tone in her voice. I scowl at her as Harry tries to come closer to me, wrapping his arms around my back.

"get off me, Harry!" I scream, pushing him off me. "I don't ever want to see you again!"

I think the words affect me more than they do harry because as soon ad I say them I burst into tears.

"but Molly I'm sorry...." he squeals as he sits on the floor, begging for forgiveness but it doesn't come.

"go to cathy" I scream, tears stinging my eyes. Harry stands up, moving me backwards, but I shove him away, into Cathy's grasp. I don't even care any more. "you seem to like her more than you ever liked me!"

"please don't do this Molly! Just don't go with Niall..." he trails off as cathy drags him away. I hear more shouting as they go down the stairs but after that, no more. I wrap myself up in blankets and other garment found around my room. I cry myself to sleep, the tears flooding my pillow and my troubled mind. I knew I shouldn't have cine to this place in the first place. Why I ever liked Harry anyway is beyond me. I know why I liked him but I don't know why he'd ever really like me if he'd do that?