Chapter 3- dreaming

Today, I wake up feeling sick. And, to make it worse, I throw up all over the floor.

"molly, its time- ewwwww! gross! naughty molly! throwing up all over the floor. no school for you today!" my mum groans and goes into the kitchen to clean up the mess. I sigh and get back into my bed, pulling the covers over my head. I bring the phone under with me. I end up falling asleep while listening to 'free fallin'.

I am awakened by a slow, buzzing sound coming from my stomach. I must have fallen asleep on my phone. I look at the time. It's 4.30pm. I check all my messages and phone calls to find 3 missed calls off an unknown number. Hmmm... I wonder who it could be? I ring the number but no one picks up. Oh well, probably a prank call or something off one of my friends because I can imagine them doing that. I put it down on my bedside cabinet and fall asleep again.

Suddenly there is a banging coming from the kitchen. What's that?! I sit up in my bed and grab my dressing gown from the wall and put it on. I also get a torch from my bedside table. I creep into the lounge and past the sofa. I open the kitchen door and run in to find mr styles, beating away a burglar who had come to try and steal my stuff. He punches the man one more time before he drops on the floor, blood running from his gashes. I gasp and look at Harry. His green eyes are bloodshot, his knuckles busted. I lead him into the lounge and sit him Down on the couch.

"what happened, Harry?" I ask and he tries to reply, but he is too out of breath. I stroke his arm and, suddenly, he grabs my hand, placing it in his. He looks up at me. My heart is racing. We lean in to kiss each other and I close my eyes. Before this happens there Is a terrible screaming sound and my eyes jolt open. Harry lays dead on the floor, a knife through his heart. I shout for my mum but she doesn't come. I lean over Harry, inspecting the damage.

"I won't live" he breaths "just do this one thing for me?" he asks, barely able to say the words.

"yes, anything, Harry" I reply, tears streaming down my face and onto Harrys bloodstained t-shirt.

"kiss me" Harry says and I stop. He wants me to kiss him?! Quickly, I make my decision and lean down to him. My lips barely brush his before I feel it. The burning sensation that flares in me. He is too weak to move, but the kiss is still amazing. As I pull away, he breaths his last breath.

"Molly.... I, I, I, I love you" a final breath leaves his mouth and I cry into his t-shirt, The final life in him gone as his limp hand falls down to the floor. His gorgeous face is pale. If only I'd said I love you before he died, if only, if only....

I wake up, covered in sweat and tears. My mum is by my side. It looks like morning now.

"Molly, are you okay, what were you dreaming about?" says my mum calmly as she strokes my hair. So, it was a dream? It all seemed so... So real. I try to sit up but I am too tired and I'm still crying. I actually think I'm having a panic attack because I can't breath properly and whenever I try to say something it comes out wrong. What if that did really happen.

"were's harry?! where is he?!" I Scream out into what I can see as darkness, because my eyes are too full up with tears. My mum looks worried and I can hear her whisper something but I can't quite work out what.

"there's no such person as Harry, Molly" she soothes, evidently frustrated by the tone in her voice. Maybe she doesn't know his name properly?

"mr styles then, where is he" I cry, pointing to what I think is the living room. My mum turns her head to look in the position I'm pointing.

"mr styles? Molly, don't be silly, you don't know anyone called mr styles!" she worries, her forehead crinkling and a confused expression on her friendly face.