Chapter 37- harry finds out

Molly's POV

It's Thursday 26th January now, about two weeks til my birthday, which is on the 8th febuary, which is two weeks on Wednesday. Harry's back teaching int he classroom and I'm feeling normal again, maybe even excited because of my plans to have a big 'birthday bash' at the Vernon institute down the road.

Finn has returned to his apartment with Harry and I haven't seen him since yesterday, he hasn't been on the bus. Maybe he had a lift with Harry, but it can't be sure. It's Thursday night, and I'm so glad that tomorrow's Friday, because that means that it's the weekend.

Right now, I'm just sat on the end of my bed, finishing off a game of call of duty with some random people online, including my friend on the bus, zac. I know stereotypically girls don't really like killing games, however, I defy the sexist views and play it anyway, because it's what I call fun. It's not a surprise that all the people I talk to on there are also boys.

"Someone wants to talk to you, Molly!" My mum shouts from the kitchen and I pause the game, telling my mates that I'll be back in a second. I rush into the kitchen where my mum is holding up the phone to me. I grab it and hold it to my ear.

"Hello?" I speak into the mic. I wonder who this is on the other end of the line?

"Hey, mol" it's Finn.

"Oh, hey Finn, why did you call?" He sounds a bit hesitant and even maybe a bit scared at the other end and I can't help but frown.

"Erm- well?" I can almost hear him shaking at the other end and I hold my breath.

"What have you done?" I hear something crash behind him and I jump. " is everything okay?"

"Harry! Stop!" I hear Finn yell. Uh oh? Why is he calling me? The endless possibilities if why he is doing this are running through my head and my face is stuck in a permanent worried expression.

"Finn? What happening?!" I ask. I'm probably worrying myself too much. It can't be anything that bad. Yet I'm asking myself why Finn called me?

"I might have told Harry" he says in a small voice that I can only just pick up on.

"Told Harry what?" I ask, concerned. I can hear Finn gulp and let out a steady sigh as he plucks up the courage to tell me.

"That we went to the disco together?" He says it like it doesn't matter and I freeze. This was the last thing that was meant to happen.

Instantly, I slam the phone down and rush to my room. The tears are already streaming down my face.

Finn's POV

I get back from my long day of school with Harry and plonk my bag down on the couch, letting out a long sigh. It's been a very boring day, with Liam being off and Kay going on about physics. I wonder what got into him lately that he has to go on about science. Apparently he wants to be some sort of mad scientist guy and I can't help but laugh. He would do perfectly for the 'mad' part. I'm just not sure about the 'science'?

Harry just appeared at Molly's door this morning, saying he'd drop us at school. I literally couldn't believe my eyes because I hadn't seen my brother for a whole week and here he was, stood in front of me casually picking me up to go to school. I couldn't even speak. I know he gave me a little hug, but I was too busy gaping.

Now he's sat on the sofa, watching an episode of Outnumbered which he recorded yesterday and has decided to watch now. He stops me as I walk by to get to my room.

"So, Finn, I never asked... How was the disco?" He asks me and I roll my eyes. Couldn't he have asked that when he picked us up? A whole week ago!