Chapter 12- christmas day

I am awoken by the sound of he twins knocking at my door.

"wake up molla!" one of them screams, banging hard on the door.

"shhh, boys. Molla's probably asleep so don't wake her" whispers maddie, leading them away from the room because I dont hear any more from them, only the creaking sound of when they bounce down the wooden stairs.

"wake up ha!" says another one of them as they go down.

"Molly?" the sleepy sound of Niall as he puts his hand out to me, feeling my face. I sit up, noticing I am still in my clothes from yesterday. I walk into the on suite bathroom, brushing my hair and getting changed into some other clothes. Niall can be heard banging around in the other room. I come through the door, finding him scrabbling around, looking for his shoes, which he finds hidden under the bed.

"let's go down" he smiles, opening the door to let me in. I tread down the long, narrow passage that maddie seems to have covered in tinsel. I admire her work as we walk out onto the second floor, seeing the twins rushing from a room with a tired Harry behind them. He sees both of us and looks confused.

"I just went to wake her up, haz" Niall says and Harry smiles at me and Niall, not seeming to suspect anything, which is good.

"hey, hazzy" cathy says in a happy voice, strolling past us all. I haven't really talked to her at all since we've met. She seems to like Harry quite a lot though. Their rooms are also right next to each other. Oh well, harrys not mine so I shouldn't really care... Plus I've just spent all night with niall so why would I care anyway? For some reason I do though...

...

"open your first present!" Adam calls to me, coming to sit next to me by the fire.

"okay" he hands me a small gift wrapped quite roughly and blushes as i look at him. i tear off the wrapping paper to reveal a little christmas tree with a picture stuck on it. its a picture me and adam took on his ipod. i smile at him, giving him a hug. i havent even known him for a week and already were giving each other christmas presents.

"here mine molla!" alby falls over my leg, crashing into the mini christmas tree. its quite a strange present but thoughtful from adam. He hands me a neat present, obviously wrapped by his mum or something. he gestures for me to open it and I do so, tearing the paper off carefully. Inside is a mitten with lots of different sequins stuck on with glue and a card with lots of scribbles inside.

"well.... It's very... Erm... Unique!" I compliment him, admiring the work of art. He smiles at me, showing his tiny teeth.

"put it on!!!" he says, grabbing the mittens. I do as he asks and put the tiny mittens on my hands. They're really quite cute, however, I don't think I'll be wearing these in a hurry!

...

The morning goes by quickly, I open all my presents. I get presents from Niall, Harry and Ciara as well. I feel really guilty cause I haven't gotten them anything. However, they don't seem to mind so it's okay.

"open mine" Niall hands me his present, beaming at me through his happy bluey green eyes. "I don't care if you haven't got me anything"

This is what I love about Niall, that he only cares about giving, not receiving. He looks excited as I pull off the paper, revealing a beautiful necklace with a little heart on the end of it. I look at it and then at him and then back at it.

"how...."

"I bought it yesterday when you were with haz" he interupts me. This looks pretty expensive. Why would he get me something like this?