Chapter 32 <3

Chapter 32 <3

Thursday school day

I woke up and got ready, today I'm wearing my light orange button up shirt and my khaki Bermuda capris with orange vans. I rolled my sleeves to my elbow and walked to my jewelry box. I picked out my gold small hoops and my gold necklace with a feather on it. After getting my accessories and makeup I did a, some up some down hairstyle and it was wet from when I washed it. I made sure I looked nice and grabbed my over strap brown purse and backpack and dance bag. Today was cheerleading try-outs. I walked downstairs and Marion was up. I smiled and he said "What's up?" I nodded and said "Nothing" he smiled and said "You look really nice today what's up with you being cute?" I rolled my eyes and said "Nothing Marion, but I'm going to be late if you keep talking to me." I grabbed an apple and banana and kissed Marion's cheek leaving the house.

When I reached school I got out and walked to the cafeteria. "Symone, baby." I turned around seen Cordell walking towards me. I smiled and ran well jogged over to him. He embraced me in a hug and said "You look cute today!" I nodded and said "You do to. We match!!!" he had on skinny jeans with an orange polo shirt and his orange and black snapback oh and not to mention his orange vans. I grabbed my phone standing beside him taking a picture of our shoes together. Team couple with the vans on today! Then I heard laughing. "Look think they cute matching." I turned and saw Michelle. I screwed her playfully and said "We didn't even plan it." She mhmmed and said "Let's go to class." I hugged Cordell one last time and walked away.

When I got to class and Michelle said "So tell me why I saw Ron kissing Aneisha!" I chuckled and said "ewe! That's so cute!" notice the sarcasm. I got up grabbing me and Michelle books and sat back down. "I know her doing to it to make you mad but you aren't mad are you?" Michelle asked. I shook my head and said "No, why would I be mad? I chose Cordell over him. Get real Michelle." I was slightly mad that she even asked that. I sighed and opened my book us doing my assigned work. Michelle must have realized she made me mad because she stopped and looked at me and said "Sorry, I didn't think you were going to get upset over that. So are you trying out for cheerleading still?" I nodded and said "Yes I am, are you?" she nodded. We continued our work and that class went like really slow!

3rd period

I was walking to my class holding my binder looking like a nerd probably. I reached class and Tyler was there. His crazy self, I walked and sat down, not beside him either. I grabbed my pencil and got up grabbing some paper from the front. I sat back down and then I hear "Symone oh she's a slut." So of course I'm going to turn my head around. I looked over and saw Tyler laughing. I screwed him and he walked over. "That was hilarious, you should have seen your expression." I kissed my teeth and said "Grow up!" he got serious and said "Okay sorry, so how is your day going?" I nodded and said "Its fine, how is yours?" he nodded and said "Okay I guess, I had to take a test then I had like 3 essays to write afterwards." I nodded and said "Oh sorry to hear that." He pshed me and said "Oh sure, whatever." I chuckled and said "You're right. Whatever." He smiled and said "You are crazy, was that boy your boyfriend that day?" I nodded slowly and said "Yea he's really cool. You should get to know him." He sighed and said "Well um, that would be cool but naw he will whoop my behind." I looked at him like he was crazy and said "Why because he's black? What's wrong with him being black?" he put his eyebrows together and said "NO! you got it all wrong. I was meaning he seemed scary, heck my granddaddy is black." I shook my head and said "Quit lying, you know you scared because he's black." He shook his head and said "No never that." I chuckled and the teacher said "Motts and Wilson will you guys like to share to the class why you guys are deep in conversation and haven't notice I've been trying to talk to you guys for the past 5 minutes?" I slid down my chair embarrassedly and Tyler said "Oh I'm sorry Ms. I was just making new friends." She sighed and said "Anyways, class as I was saying. We will be picking partner for a chemistry project. You guys will need to go to a library or use our school library and pick a book about chemistry and make a visual aid and write an essay about it. It's due in 3 weeks." I sighed to myself; I guess Tyler Motts is going to be my partner. "You need to atleast pick someone you get along with. "Ma'am I have a question!" some girl hollered. "And I believe I have an answer." This teacher is smart! I don't like her right now. "For the visual aid can we do a video or what?" the girl asked. She seems like those crazy girls. My teacher sighed and said "What does visual mean? Can someone please tell Hannah what that means?" I sighed again. This lady! After they did all there definition of visual my teacher said "Okay picks partners and go down to the library to get started. The school library though." I looked around and Tyler said "Want to be partners?" I sighed and said "I guess, let's go Motts!" I said standing up. I gathered my stuff and we walked to the library.