Chapter 47 <3

Chapter 47 <3

First day of senior year!

I put on my outfit and today I was rocking gray capris with a white loose shirt and grey cheetah oxford shoes! I freaking loves these shoes. I pulled my hair to the side and added my jewelry. I felt hot today! I gathered my bags and walked downstairs. “Good morning.” I said smiling. “Hey Symone.” My dad said looking at my outfit. “You look nice.” I smiled and said “Thanks dad.” He nodded and finished cooking. He was off today I guess. I sat down and ate my cereal. When I finished I put my dishes up and my sisters came downstairs. “I’m so excited that today is our first day of middle school.” Zaali said smiling. They were matching. They had one khaki skirts with white shirts and white oxfords like me! “Oh we totally have to take a picture with our shoes.” I said pulling out my phone. I handed my phone to my dad and got in the middle of the twins putting my hands around them. “Cheese” my dad said then took the picture. I looked at it and I loved it! “Send it to me!” they both said together. “Awe alright I’m leaving!” my dad looked at me and said “Take them to school please!” I sighed and said “Come on!” they smiled and we left the house.

Arriving at their school I smiled at them. “Have a good day and no kissing boys and don’t have your phones out. I’ll probably end up picking you guys up. Bye loves!” I said driving off and beeped my horn. I drove down the streets with my music on blast! “Let me love you!” I sang with Ne-Yo!  He was starting my morning right.

I pulled into school and I saw Cordell leaning on his car with Jarsdell and Bernard. I parked beside him and got out getting my purse. “Hey babe.” He said smiling at me. Ever since that trust thing happened at the hospital, he’s been on my back about his whereabouts. I don’t care what he does or where he goes but it’s those females. I smiled to him and he came kissing my forehead. “This nigga whipped.” Bernard said shaking his head. “Why yall out here for?” I asked leaning on Cordell. “Waiting for you obviously seeing as your bestie aint here.” I smiled and said “I have to wait 3 weeks without her. That’s a month.” He nodded and I looked at Jarsdell. “How’s JJ?” he nodded and said “Fine getting big. He finally opened his eyes the other day. He’s eyes are brown.” I nodded and smiled. Michelle sends pictures of him all the time. I have an album for him!

We walked inside and had to go to the gym. Some lame assembly that takes forever then we go and get our schedule. I just can’t wait to get this over with. I was sitting with the boys since I don’t have any girls that are my friends. “Cordell let’s take a picture.” I said before the assembly started. Cordell looked at me and said “No let’s take one later on. I’m ready to start this senior year.” I pouted and put up my phone.

The assembly was boring they just talked to the freshman mainly. When it was over I got up to go the line for W, and X. I mainly W last names were in the lines. I got my schedule and walked over to Bernard. “What classes you have?” I asked sitting beside him. “I have English 4, music, gym, and bridge math.” I nodded and said “I have dance, English 4, gym, and pre-calculus” he nodded and said “We got gym together. I get to see you in some shorts.” I punched his arm and Cordell came over to me. “What you got babe?” he asked taking my schedule. “We got English, gym, and pre-calculus together baby!” I looked away. Oh lord 3 classes with my babe. How am I going to survive? I nodded and said “I’ll be failing my classes. We gave gym with Bernard to.” he dapped Bernard and Jarsdell came rolling his eyes sitting down. “They put me in this smart ole class. I don’t want to take no pre-calculus.”  I looked at him and said “When do you have it?” he looked at me and said “4th period. Why?” I smiled and said “Me and Cordell have it 4th period as well. You will do fine.” I said reassuring him. I get where he’s coming from. I was scared about pre-calculus too but I asked my guidance counselor about it and she reassured me. “I’ma acts a fool in that class!” he said smiling. I chuckled and we had to report to our classes.  Cordell and I walked to the performing art section. He had music and I had dance. I hugged him before walking to my class and he kissed my cheek. “I’ll wait for you and we’ll go walking to English together. Bye.” I nodded and walked to my class missing my Michelle!