Chapter 14 <3

Chapter 14 <3

Tuesday morning.

So I'm gonna be late for school I think. All last night I was in deep thoughts. I came to a conclusion that if I take Cordell back I'll have problem. Big problems I'm guessing. I finished getting ready and my mom said "symone, you have to leave, I made your breakfast. Here here." she was rushing and I grabbed my food. It was bacon and toast. I hugged her and said "thanks." I ran to the garage and put my stuff in. I got in and drove off. On the way to school, I seen a cute little duck. I wanted to take it home but naw!

I finally reached school and it hasn't started yet. Still have about 10 mins. I went inside and sat down. I guess my friends went to there lockers. I ate my food and was texting Marion. Talking about he needed to money. Wtf? I threw away my plate and went to my locker. I grabbed my dance bag and gone to class. I seen Ron sitting by himself and I ignored him and say beside Michelle. She smiled and said, "you was running late?" I nodded and said "yea, my mind has been floating." she nodded and said "so like this weekend since we out for a couple of days, there is this Dance camp I've been looking at" I grabbed a brochure seeing she had two. I looked at it and said "I forgot we out. I'm traveling these days. Remember " she pouted and said "dang. So only you and your brother going?" I shook my head and said "no just me. It's this dance audition for a college. I mean I'll stay with my uncle." she nodded and said "oh well I'm gonna go to this camp cause this is calling my name!" I smiled and said "yea I bet it is."

Lunch time.

I was starving and class was just so boring! Ron wasn't even speaking to me. I mean I know I said some harsh things but dang I didn't think he would be the one ignoring me! It's backfiring me. I'm only a sophomore and shoo, I'm going through this! Highschool isn't no joke! I got my food and sat beside Michelle and jardsell and said "sorry if im being a third wheel." they laughed and Jardsell said "you talk to Cordell today?" I shook my head and said "I haven't seen him. But why?" Michelle looked at me and jardsell said "no reason." I nodded and continued eating my food while listening to them talk all lovey dovey. I got up and bumped into Cordell. He smiled and said "so hey." I smiled and said "hello." he hugged me and said "I missed you, I didn't talk to you all day." I nodded looking at him curiously. He smiled and say down and I throw away my trash. I sat down and he said "Jardsell, man you going later on?" I ignored them trying not to seem nosey. I rest my head on Cordell's shoulder and he looked down on me and I could feel him starring. I got my phone out and was texting my old friends. I'm gonna go show up there for their lunch. It's after school gets out.

After school.

I was walking to my car and Cordell is posted on the car door. I rolled my eyes on the sly and said "what you doing here? Isn't your mother picking you up?" he shook his head and said "she can't leave. Some emergency. So your mother suggested you take me home." I nodded and opened the back door, dropping my stuff in there. I got in and buckled up and Cordell did too. He's ruining my plans! But oh well. I pulled out and cut the radio on. Jordan sparks was playing! Awhhhhhhh I love her music! I was singing along to one of her songs and Cordell had the nerve to cut it off. I looked over and said "you stupid." he smiled and said "my house is back there." I nodded and said "it doesnt make sense for me to drop you then go where I planned to go." he sighed and said "okay." he put a cd in and lyfe Jennings was playing. I continued driving and finally we reached my old school.

I got out and Cordell said "so you Foreal. Do I go in too?" I shrugged and said "only if you don't say nothing!" he nodded and said "okay baby." I turned and said "aye chill out!" he chuckled and we walked inside.

"hello ms. Clark. Umm I'm here to visit some old friends." she looked up and said "SYMONE!!!!!!" I smiled and hugged her and she said "I miss you girl. It's not the same ." I awhed and said "well in sorry. I wish I can come back." she nodded and said "well here's 2 sticker passes. Lunch is in." I nodded and handed Cordell a sticker. We walked out the office and I looked at my outfit. I look cute. I have on jeans but they come above my ankle. My purple vans and a white button down shirt with the sleeves to my elbow. Hair curly and cute accessories.