Chapter 18 <3

Chapter 18

Weekend .

It was Friday night and I was getting ready for that party. My dad went out of town. So he wasnt home, if he was then he would get mad at my outfit. I had just came out the shower and I put on my lotion and slid on the outfit. It was those dresses that had shorts and was strapless. And it was cheetah. I grabbed a red skinny belt and put it around my waist and put my red heels. I grabbed my red sandals just in case. I pinned back my hair, some up some down and it was curly. I put my lipgloss on and grabbed my black coat. I heard Cordell beep. I grabbed my money and phone and went downstairs. "you look nice. I guess Cordell is here, so have a great time and be safe. Love you!" my mom said. I nodded and said "I will, love you too. Thanks. Bye!" I walked out and got in Cordell's car. He looked at me and said "you look nice." I kissed his cheek and said "thanks! You do to." I didn't even really look. He nodded and we drove off.

When we reached, I started having second thoughts. I guess Cordell figured, cause he said "Its gonna be fun trust me.". We got out and walked inside. My song was jamming through the speakers. Party by Beyonce! I wanted to start dancing but no. To soon. Im glad Cordell told me to change into my sandals. Cause I wanna dance. He guided me over to his friends and I hugged Michelle and shee said "You look cute girl." I just nodded and Cordell said "You wanna go dancing now?" I shrugged and slid my phone in his pocket. He nodded and said "so? Come on.". We went over to the dance floor and he held my waist and we jammed to making love into the night by usher. Michelle and jardell was dancing too. I smiled and she mouthed "get it girl.". Cordell turned me around and I held on to his kneck and said "you can dance." he nodded and said "cant wait for a fast song to play!" I chuckled and said "noo.".

We sat down after dancing to all these slow songs. Me and Michelle was actually sitting, the boys went to talk or something. But I seen him dancing with some random girl. And jardsell was too! I think they was making us jealous. But no, cause ima make YOU jealous! I grabbed Michelle hand and said "Girl since this the dance we did in class, let's go to random dudes and do the routine." the song was bring it back. We helped our teacher make it and she allowed it.! We walked over to these boys and just started doing our routine.! It was hot! By now everybody was circling around us and was cheering us on! See, when you can dance and you cute, shooo, you work magic! After the song was over, I started walking odds but the boy I was dancing with grabbed my arm and said "since I gave you your showcase can I get your name.". I chuckled and said "symone, and your name?". He nodded and said "Pretty name, I'm Chris. And I wanted to tell you, you can dance. I enjoyed dancing with you.". I smiled and said "I would too, but I'm taken and I did that cause my boyfriend was with somebody else. Sorry.". He nodded and said "it's all good. But I like the fact that you come to me, cause your boyfriend aint giving you the attention you want. But I am." I yanked my arm and said "I was using you, get over it." I walked away and sat beside michelle. She looked at me and we started laughing. "Girl I never felt any tired than I am now. That dance was a workout girl.". Michelle said. I nodded and said "right, you ain't never lied. But look these boys over there. Mad". Michelle laughed and said "see, they shouldn't have been dancing with other girls without asking..". I nodded and said "I feel ya though. I wanna dance again now! I'm pumped." I got up and started walking to go dance with some random boy Cordell came and said "Let's go, I'm not feeling it." I turned to look at him and said "well I am. I'm gonna go catch me a dance right quick.". He shook his head and said "no, your made me look like a prick. Naw, I'm ready to leave.". I just walked away and sat at the bar, they was only selling sodas. Cool right! I don't drink anyways. I asked for a sprite and paid for it, with a $10 bill. The waiter was hinting on me and he said "naw I'll let you slide. It's on me.". I nodded and said "well thanks.". I sat there just drinking my sprite and I seen aneisha and them dancing on Cordell. . NO NO NO NO NO! I got to be dreaming. Not my man! Heck naw. I got up to go say something but was stopped by jardsell. "He's only doing it cause you was dancing with another boy. Calm down and go hang with Michelle.". I shook my head and said "No, he did it twice though. It's not fair Now" he nodded and said "i know? But just let it go, yall just got back together and I know at party it makes it crazy. But please just go chill." I sighed and said "okay, but if she makes another move, I'm leaving.". I stormed off and sat beside Michelle. She hugged me and said "See boys are weird. I'm sitting here on commands from jarsell cause he said he doesn't want me to get a name for myself. So I suggest you come sit with me.". I got my phone out and just played temple run! That's my came.

It was going on 12 o'clock and we was suppose to go get something to eat. Cordell and his boys was hanging and me and Michelle was just sitting like puppies on lock. I got up and walked over to Cordell and said "Take me home.". He nodded and said "hey guys, I gotta leave. She wanna go home. I'll see y'all later." they did they hand shake and we walked out. When we got inside the car, I just strapped up and looked straight. He sighed and said "sorry." I ignored him and he just left it alone and started driving. We pulled into McDonalds and I ordered me a burger and fries, while he got some next meal! We got our food and I sat down. No one was speaking but we was sure eating. Then he goes "I said I was sorry, I know you went to dance with that boy cause I was dancing with the girl. But in sorry and I got caught up, I mean it was a party." I nodded and said "alright, by the way. It was kinda fun." he smirked and said "yea it was."

When I reached home, I kissed him and said "bye.". I got out and put my jacket on and went inside. My mom was up watching some movie and she was really into it cause she was talking to the tv. I sat beside her and said "hey.". She jumped a little and said "oh, hey. How was the party?" I smiled and said "Good, I guess. So is Marion here?" she shook her head and said "No, but you should go get some rest, cause in the morning we gonna get our hair done and stuff.!" I nodded and said "it is time for me to get my nails done again.." She chuckled and said "go to sleep.". I kissed her cheek and said "night then." "night.".

Morning.

I woke up to a goodmorning text. I smiled seeing as if it was from Cordell. I got up and walked into my bathroom washing up. I took a shower last night, getting off all that party girl mess. After washing up, I put on a pink rose skirt with a white shirt tucked in. I grabbed my sandals and slid them on and left my hair curly. I put on a long goldish necklace. I applied my lipgloss and then went downstairs. My mom was up washing dishes. I cleared my throat and said "Morning, the star has arrived!". She started laughing and said "Girl sit down, we will leave in a little bit, but.... i forgot to tell you... You have to attend Zaari and Zaali's ballet school, because they picked you as there big sister to attend and do stuff with them." i sighed and said "Alright, if it gets me out of doing other lame stuff then fine. Well let me go pack my ballet outfit. " "At least have a good attitude about it.". I nodded and said "Okay sure whatever. "

I ran upstairs and changed into my ballet outfit. I put my pink tights on, along with my pink leotard. I grabbed my black leg warmers. Instead of wearing my hair down, i pinned it up into a bun and let me say.... It was slick cute. I backed some sweatpants and my light black cardigan and walked downstairs. My mom smiled and said "Well, I remember this day like yesterday, you was up early before your first dance class and your dad was taking pictures and recording you." i rolled my eyes and said "Im sorry, but can we just leave.". She nodded and we went inside the car, and out we go!!!!!

When we reached Ballet Academy, I got out and my mom said "I'll be back later on". She drove off before I could say anything else. I walked inside and followed the sign to the 3rd -4th grade classes. I walked in and Zaali and Zaari ran up to me. I hugged them and Zaari said "You made it, not that I care. But thanks for coming.". I nodded and said "Thats what big sisters are for right. But what do I have to do?". Zaali smiled and said "Well, actually. What we didnt tell you is that, momma signed you up for a class for your age and all you have to do is dance with the people in there and have a recital with us.". I chuckled and said "why?". Zaali smiled and said "Cause mama was tired of you not doing nothing so she signed you up. We love you". If they wanted me to do something, atleast let me do something I like doing. Gosh! I waved bye and started walking back into the hallway. I searched around for the teen class and finally I found it. You wouldnt belive who was in there teaching, RON! I opened the door and said "Hello, im new here." Ron looked and said "Join in". I dropped my bag to the side and Ron said "Tamera can you please go tell the girl over there what we are doing." "I have a name Ron. And im pretty sure you know who I am Ron." I stretched and the girl came and said " Well, basically we are dancing to Danc for you, by Beyonce and everybody is partnered up so You will have to work with Ron." I scoffed and said 'Well hopefully by luck, he changed his attitude."

End of this chapter. Sorry for mistakes! Im going to try and upload daily. SOOOOOO . comment , vote, and read. Thanks! Sorry for the errors!