Chapter 20 <3

Chapter 20

3 weeks have gone. Early April.

It's spring break...

Michelle and jardsell aren't together nomore I guess. But I couldn't leave Cordell hanging. He's been struggling about the 1st week. I was home by myself and I was truely bored. I had just come from out the shower and the doorbell kept ringing. I only had my towel on and I went downstairs and said "Who is it?" "Me, Cordell." I looke through the peep thing and it was him. I opened the door and he said "Dang, go put some clothes on." I held on to my towel and walked upstairs with him following. I grabbed some capris with a shirt and went in the bathroom. I changed then came out and this boy is on my bed on my laptop. I sat down and said "So what brought you here?". He shrugged and said "Nothing, I missed you and I figured I come see my girlfriend." I smiled and said "Wow. Thats cute." I kissed his cheek and got up and he said "Come here. Come lay with me." I shook my head and said "Not now." I cut my tv on and Cordell came and picked me up pushing me on the bed. I groaned and said "Leave me, I don't feel well." I seriously didn't. I think I'm starting my period. I laid down in that spot and he rested his head on my boobs and said "Awh is symone's tummy hurting.". I nodded and said "Hush.". He lifted up my shirt and rubbed my tummy while we watched tv. Five minutes later... "You on your period ?" I nodded and daid "It's gonna start soon through. Why?". He shook his head and said "well I'm rubbing your tummy, and it's close to your, you know what.". I chuckled and said "what's wrong with that. Your my boyfriend and your rubbing my stomach. Not like your fingering me.". He got up and said "ewe, your making me feel weak. Babe that's nasty. I don't want to rub your stomach." I sighed and said "it's fine. I need to buy some chocolate.". He chuckled and said "come on, I'll take you." I nodded and said "thanks.". I grabbed my money and things and went downstairs. I out the lights and got my keys and we walked out to his car. I got in and he said "Buckle up.", trying to act like me. I chuckled and we drove off.

We reached cvs and I went inside. Cordell did too. I grabbed a Reese packet, gummy worms, and a sprite. I rested it on the counter and cordell said "I'll buy it.". I smiled and hugged him and said "Thanks.". After he bought the stuff, we walked around the city. Out the blue we hear his name. "CORDELL, CORDELL.". He turned and said "LACY!!!!" he hugged her and said "God I missed you. How have you been?". "good, how have you been? And I know, I missed you too!" she said. I just stood there not knowing what to do. I got Cordell's keys from his pocket and he said "Oh, sorry. This is my girlfriend, Symone. Symone this is jardsell's twin sister Lacy". I smiled and said "hi.". She looked me up and down and said "so you got a girlfriend? Woooo. Remember when we use to sneak around jarsdell kissing and stuff.". I just smiled and said "Cordell, I'll be in your car.". Cordell put his hand around me and said "you shouldn't bring up the past lacy. There is a reason it's in the past.". She chuckled and said "Why you have reeses in your bag, you hate them.". I rolled my eyes abd mumbled "Cordell let go I'm leaving.". He gripped on tighter. Then said "oh I love reeses. And you must've mistaken me for someone else. Nice seeing you. Bye.". I didn't even wave. We walked to the car and got in. Cordell leaned in and said "you mad at me?" I chuckled and said "no.". He chuckled to and said "alright. You want some hot food?" I shook my head and said "I'll just order a pizza. Oh no, I don't want nothing.". He looked at me weird and said "You act like your pregnant". I sighed and said "Haha, how would you know?". He chuckled and said "I was kidding. You wanna stop to jardsell's house?" I shrugged and said "I don't care." I started to open my reeses but Cordell said "No, don't eat in my car.". I rolled my eyes and said "girlfriends have an exception!". He chuckled and said "No, I'm serious. Don't eat in my car.". I sighed and put it back and he continued driving.

We reached jardsell's house and we got out. Cordell knocked and I said "I'm gonna call Michelle later on.". Jardsell opened the door looking so ugly. I started laughing and he said "it's not funny. When you break up from someone you love it hurts.". Awh, bless his heart. I patted his back and said "I'm sorry to hear about your problems but you caused it.". He shook his head and said "well, I wanna get back but she ignoring all my calls,and texts." I smiled and said "surprise her with a visit!". He smiled and said "Cordell, I could see why you like her, she brightens someone's day." . We went up to his room abd must I say, it was super clean. I was gonna sit on his bed then "DON'T YOU DARE.". I looked then walked over to the chair and sat down. While Cordell just flops on the bed. I chuckled and said "Wow..". I opened up my purse and grabbed my reeses and started eating them. Then you hear "Hey ma'am what are you doing, this my room and your eating?" I looked at him crazy and said "Leave me alone, quit picking on me." he chuckled then I threw away my trash and got up stretching. "You feeling any better?" Cordell said. I sat in his lap and said "Yes." I kissed his forehead and he said "I'm gonna take you out to dinner tonight. You up for it?" I nodded and said "Alright, what time my dear." he chuckled and said "I'm sorry. Around 8." I nodded and he kissed my jaw and i said "my jaw, come on now, you serious." he started laughing then jardsell came in the room and said "Man, quit all that. Y'all know I don't have my girl.". I awhed and said "sorry, I'm really sorry.". Cordell kissed his teeth and said "see, if you didn't really cheat, you would have your girl." I got up and said "YOU REALLY CHEATED! How could you?" "I didn't, you don't know the story. I was at this party like and Cordell you wrong cause you was there too. But anyways I was dancing and this girl came round me, I danced with her then she kissed me. I tried pushing her off but she just wouldn't until I pulled her hair." I rolled my eyes and said "okay so explain that to her, and you, your never told me about you going to some party like." Cordell was giving jardsell glaring eyes then Cordell said "Baby. I didn't even stay long. Maybe about 30 mins." I shook my head and said "I didn't ask how long you stayed. I said why you didn't tell me.". He shrugged and jardsell said "oops, I let out to much information. Well atleast I didn't say about you giving, you giving aneisha a ride home. Oops!" I just looked at Cordell and Said "wow, lol." why he hiding this from me, I dont hide things from him. I got up from his lap and said "I'm ready to go home, my stomach starting to hurt.". Cordell was shaking his head then I grabbed his keys and went and waited in the car. Shortly after, Cordell came in the car abd said "Symone". I ignored him and plugged in my iPod listening to jagged edge!