Chapter 8 <3

Chapter 8

The next day, Wednesday.

I woke up and took a shower. When I was done I decided to wear my skinny jeans and my hollister hoodie and my yellow vans. I left my hair curly and put a yellow head band on.

I went downstairs and the girl cousins was up watching a movie in the living room. They all looked at me and I said "problem darlings" they shook their heads. Why don't they like me? I shrugged it off and went in the kitchen and made me some cereal. I'll eat at school to. When I finished eating, my guy cousin, Jerome came in the kitchen with basketball shorts and tennis on and said "morning. Is it okay if I go jogging in the neighborhood at this time?" I nodded and said "yea. Who all is sleeping in the theater room?" he sighed and said "just us boys. You getting ready to ride the bus?" I shook my head and said "no I get dropped off which my parents need to come on so I won't be late." he chuckled and said "well ask aunt dayday to take you." I shook my head and said "she cant drive good." he smiled and said "see you after school then I'm going on my daily jog." I nodded and he left out the door. I knocked on my parents door and my mom came out and said "sorry about that. Let's go. Your dad said give you this." I took the money and checks for my fees and lunch and grabbed my bags and went to the car. I forgot my phone so I went back inside and got it.

When I reached school, I said "bye momma. I dont have to stay after so who's picking me up ?" she smiled and said "I think Shawn will cause he text me saying he was coming by. Text him and see. Bye honey." I waved and started walking up to school texting Shawn to see if he can come get me after school. You love your cousins the most when you need something. Haha. Especially older ones. I reached inside and nobody is talking to me. I ignored it and stopped to my locker dropped my bags in leaving my purse out. I closed my locker and walked to the breakfast line getting a biscuit. Yum. I ate by myself until Cordell came and said "sorry." I looked and said "for?" he sighed and said "naw forget it." with that said he walked off. I didn't go chasing after him cause I didn't see the mean to. But jardsell, Bernard, Michelle, Travis and the rest of them was just starring at me. Man forget them! I'm not no puppy, I don't go following after someone after they run away. Cordell is ticking me off today! The bell finally rung and I started walking to the dance class. Michelle was infront of me talking to these black girls. I ignored her and just thought how fake. I got to class and sat down and lil Ron I mean Ron sat beside me and said "who is Cordell." I turned quick and said "my boyfriend. Why ?" he nodded and said "explains why he wrote me a message on Facebook." I sighed and said "are you serious what did it say?" he got his phone out and was typing then he showed me. It says:

Hey whoever you are. Can you please stay away from my girlfriend.. If you dnt then you gonna get jumped nigga. I aint the one you mess wit you lil ol gay boy with your dancing as*. If I see you around her I'm fuc**** up your s**t.

I gasped and said "that lil ol rat. Dnt pay him no mind. I'm so sorry. Cordell isn't that type of boy anyways. Just ignore him. I'm so sorry." he nodded and said "I ain't scared. You know I got hands. Remember I wrestle." I laughed and said "haha your crazy Ronald." he looked at me serious and said "it's Ron." I smiled and the teacher came in. I got and gave her my check and she checked my name off. I sat back down beside Ron and Michelle came over and said "I'm sorry girl, I can't stay mad at you. It's just that Cordell keeps complaining to jardsell and jardsell tells me to talk to you and they get mad." I shrugged and said "Cordell's crazy. But I don't care really."

For the rest of class I talked to Michelle and Ron and Michelle goes "your really cool Ron.. Wow" I smiled and said "see he's not a bad one. Hes just a friend." Michelle nodded and the bell rings. I grabbed my stuff and I left class in a speed to see Cordell. He was posted up on the wall talking to aneisha. My heart felt like it dropped cause the way his expression was, was telling me he was flirting. I made a u turn and Michelle was walking with Ron laughing and she seen my face. I slouched my shoulders and said "sorry Michelle I can't do it." I just sped walk to my class. I know Cordell seen me too. Forget him. Ron came to class and said "are you okay." I nodded and I had my head on the table. Jardsell came in and said "what's wrong mone" I looked up and screwed him and said " dnt talk to me." he chuckled and looked at Ron. Boy I can't wait to for lunch. In class we just did lil labs and worksheets. Then the bell rung !