Chapter 12 <3

Chapter 12 <3

Friday after school.

I had just got home and im extremely tired. I gone up to my room and laid on my bed. Cordell keep texting me stupid stuff like 'I want you.' when we getting back together?' I kept ignoring him. I sat up cutting on the tv and watching this one movie that was really good. I ended up falling asleep.

6 o'clock pm.

I has just woke up cause my mom was yelling at me. I got up and said "what?" all sleepy. She sat on the edge of my bed and said "i asked if you wanted to come to ms. Dana's house party?" I shook my head and said "no. I don't want to see Cordell. He's buggin'" she laughed and said "that's not nice. So are you not gonna do nothing on this Friday night." I shrugged and said "maybe I'll invite Ron and Michelle over and watch movies.". She nodded and said "invite Cordell to." I shrugged and said "idk we will see". I got up and we went downstairs. I sat at the kitchen table and my mom said "well you want me to leave you guys money so of you want a pizza y'all can get it?" I shrugged and said "it doesn't matter. Yea. Can they spend the night. We all could sleep in the play room." she shrugged and said "if Marion is here. Y'all kids these days be tryna to threesomes and junk." "MOM, just stop we won't do that. I want to die a Virgin." she laughed and said "I'm kidding. Yea they can spend the night. I trust you be on your best behavior.". I nodded and said "okay. I understand." I got up ran upstairs and sent a text out to Ron, Michelle, Cordell, and Jardsell, oh and givonna. She's really cool and we becoming close.

Hey you guys. I'm having a sleepover tonight. Bring your sleeping bags and clothes! Be here at 7:30. Text back if you can come.

Sent. I changed into my shorts and a hoodie, with my comfy socks. I went downstairs and my mom and dad was getting ready. I sat on their bed acting like a little girl and my dad said "now Symone I trust you so don't let those thugs come take advantage" I laughed cause my dad is upset that they will be spending the night. I nodded and said "but you said you liked Cordell and Ron. We just watching movies all night anyways." he laughed and said "I'm playing. Just behave." I nodded and he handed me a $50 and said "for pizza" I smiled and said "thanks! Y'all look so nice" my mom smiled and said "yea I know" cocky! I got up and went upstairs. Everybody responded. Yay! I listened to my iPod and dance around. The doorbell rang and I ran downstairs and it was ron! I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. He had his duffle bag. I hugged him and he said "are you happy to see me" I nodded and he kissed my cheek. I grabbed his bag taking it to the play room. I came out and my mom was talking to him. I smiled and he said "Ron you better watch my house and these kids." I rolled my eyes and said "mom." she laughed and Ron said "ma'am I'll watch everything, I'll make sure she's being good.". I punched his arm and he said "symone" I rolled my eyes and my dad said "you ready Sierra cause I'm hungry." my mom got up and said "alright we are leaving. Behave y'all to. Marion will be here soon. Bye you guys." I smiled and wave as they leave.

They finally left and Cordell came with jardsell. Cordell hugged me and said "I can't believe you would invite me." Ron was in the theater room so I got jardsell and Cordell's bag and took it to the play room. Cordell picked me up bridal style and I said "put me down." he shook his head and I said "okay take me to the theater" he nodded and we went in there. When he seen Ron he put me on the couch and said "symone you ain't tell me he was invited." I shrugged and said "oops slipped my mind." Ron was just looking at me and I said "y'all need to be friends. I don't know why y'all don't get along." Ron sat down and Cordell said "cause he stole you from me" I sat down and said "stop. Can y'all please just get along. Don't let no girl come on between. Especially me" Ron shrugged and said "I didn't steal her from you, you didn't treat her right and I was there for her." Cordell got up and said "so what bruh you think you bed. I beg you sit" Ron stood up and I did to and said "STOP. Jardsell are you just gonna stand there. Get him. Y'all just need to get along. Im not even dating none of y'all. Just be friends. Gosh." the doorbell rang and I dragged Ron with me and I opened the door. It was Michelle, and givonna. I smiled and said "I'm glad y'all are here. These boys are being crazy." givonna came in and said "hey Ronny boy." he just rolled his eyes and I took ther bags putting them in the play room.