Chapter 33 <3

Chapter 33 <3

Weekend (:

Saturday 10 am.

I was getting ready to go to lunch with Tyler. He said be cute! I haven't talk to Cordell and them but I think Michelle wants us back together. She drops hints. I won't be surprise if she told Cordell I'm going with Tyler. I slipped on my fall dress that was blue, brown, pink, yellow, and different colors. I put my Jean jacket on and grabbed my brown ankle boots along with a hat to match. My swag was cute today. My hair was also straight. I grabbed my wallet and purse going downstairs. Nobody was home but me. Sad case. I looked at myself in the hallway mirror then I left the house locking up.

When I reached Starbucks, I got out and walked over to the door. Before I could even walk in someone grabbed my arm turning me around. It was Tyler. He looked sexy!!! He had on washed skinny jeans, a hot pink Hollister shirt and brown Sperry’s. I smiled and he said "Oh just making sure that was you. You look, you look... I'm fine." I blushed and said "thanks" he nodded and we walked inside. We ended up sitting outside. It felt good today! We sat down and we ordered. "So how are you holding up?" I sighed and said "I guess okay. I mean life could have treated me better." he nodded and said "I'm sorry to hear that. So let's get to know each other. When's your birthday?" I smiled and said "Beginning of February. You?" "December 21st." I nodded and he said "yea are you interested in white boys?" I chuckled and said "well you tell me, I'm sitting with a white boy then I'm talking to him also he’s fine. Uh yea I'm interested." did I just say he's fine? Oh lord! He smiled and said “Ahh so I see I’m fine! 20 points!” I smiled and said “Yes you are! “ What is getting into me? He started chuckling. It was so cute to! I smiled a little and he said “Okay sorry I was in a shocked mode. What’s your favorite animal?” I shrugged and said “I like little monkeys. Why?” he smiled and the waiter came with our food. I smiled and said “Thanks” Tyler laughed because I started sniffing my lunch. I’m weirdo okay I get it! The waiter left and Tyler said “After this I’m taking you somewhere else.” I smiled and said “Oh okay.”

When we was finished with our lunch, we went to his car and he said “We can go in my car then I’ll drop you back here.” I sighed and said “Follow me to my house, I’ll drop my car at home and we can leave.” He nodded and said “Alright.” I hopped in my car and started my way home. When I reached home, I was just about to pull in but I saw Cordell’s car in the drive way! I rolled my window down and said “Cordell’s at my house, stay right here and I’ll get him to leave.” Tyler nodded and I pulled in I opened my garage and pulled inside. Then I got out and went inside my house. Marion and Cordell in the living room talking! I sighed and said “Hey Marion, I’m leaving again. I just came to drop my car off. Bye.” Before I could even leave Marion came running to the door. “Who you going with?” I sighed and said “A friend, now bye.” He shook his head and said “No, your boyfriend is right there and you didn’t speak.” I shook my head and said “He’s not my boyfriend, now can you please move so I can go.” Marion looked between us and moved to the side. “Fine.” I opened the door and tried closing it because I know Marion trying to see who I was leaving with. I ran down the drive way and I felt Marion’s presence getting close to me!  I ran faster yelled “Close the gate! Close the gate!!!” I yelled. They tried closing it but I think Marion made it out. Tyler still had the car on but the window was tinted. I was about to open the door but Marion grabbed my waist. “Who is in the car Symone?” I sighed trying to catch my breath and said “Nobody, now move Marion.” He let go and said “I’ll find out okay.” I rolled my eyes and he turned around walking back into the drive way. I got in and said “Sorry about that, that was my brother Marion.” He nodded and said “It’s fine, was Cordell there?” I nodded and said “He didn’t speak, I didn’t speak so I’m okay.” He nodded and pulled off. We ended up reaching the mall and I looked at him. “What we doing here?”  he smiled and said “Oh come on!” I hopped out his hummer. He came and put his hand around me and we walked into the mall walking crazy. He held my hand in a leading way and directing me to Build- A- Bear. I smiled and he said “Pick whatever you want.” I smiled and we walked inside I grabbed a monkey and we got it stuffed. I smiled and the lady said “Y’all are cute together. If he takes you to get a Build – A – Bear then you are special.” I smiled and blushed then looked at Tyler. He had the same expression. We walked over to the clothes and I picked out jean shorts, a plaid shirt and some sandals. He was cute. We went to name him and Tyler said “What’s his name then?” I smiled and said “Tyler Isaiah Motts!” he smiled and said “How you know my middle name?” I shook my head and said “I guessed! Well I’m naming him after you since you brought me him!” he smiled and we got the certificate and a box. We left shortly after that then we walked around the mall and talked about everything. Something about Tyler, he’s just different than Cordell, Race doesn’t matter.