Chapter 13 <3

Chapter 13 <3

Monday morning. 5:45 am.

I had just got out the shower and I'm tired. Today I'm not really in the mood. I put my underclothes on and lime green tank undershirt. I grabbed my black Nike jogging suit putting it on. I went in my closet looking at all my vans. I picked out my lime green ones. I put them on and let my hair out curly today. I put a lime green headband on and grabbed my stuff going downstairs. My mom had her nurse outfit on and I smiled and said "goodmorning." she smiled and said "hello. You seem happy." I nodded and said "because I am" wow I don't even know why. I ate my food and she said "can you pick up amari today?" I nodded and said "yea she's back?" she nodded and said "yea so get her today, the carseat is in your trunk" I nodded and said "okay." I got up and my mom said "well it's 6:00." I nodded and said "yea I have to stop to the store to get some chips for class" she nodded and I grabbed my keys and yelled "BYE IM GONE" "bye" they responded. I got in my car and out the gate I went.

I reached school after I stopped to foodlion and got chips. I got out and my phone started ringing. I'll call them later. I walked into school and Michelle smiled and said "hey girl" I smiled and sat down. She sat in front of me and said "so a bird told me that you spent the night at Cordell's" I chuckled and said "true but it wasn't my fault. Nothing happen. And plus he's going crazy." she nodded and said "so no kissing happened." I shook my head meaning no. I lied. She nodded knowing and said "Alright then" the bell rang and today we don't have classes. Our dance class is performing for a middle school. I dropped my stuff to my locker and Cordell came out of no where and said "you left this." I looked and it was that SnapBack. I rolled my eyes and said "I don't want that Cordell." actually I did but didn't say nothing. He looked taken back and I said "Don't get mad I'm just kind of cranky." he nodded and said "I'm sorry. But I know you want it so here." he put it on my head and it matched my outfit. I slicked smiled and he chuckled and said "glad I made you smile. But I got to go to my connections class. See you later." I nodded and grabbed my dance bag and closed my locker. I walked away and went to the dance class. Everybody was there and I thought I was late but I wasn't. I sat beside Ron and he hugged me and said "you look nice today." I nodded and said "yea. So how was your weekend?" I spent Friday and partially saturday with him. He chuckled and said "okay I guess, I mean we found my mom. Turns out I have a sister who is quite older than me. Dad didn't tell me because he thought it would 'hurt' or 'confuse' me." I nodded and said "well that's good you guys found her. And wow an older sister is great Ron. See your not the only child. I remember you use to hate me because I had an older brother. But look you have a sister." he nodded and said "yea, yea um im ready for this performance aren't you?" I nodded and played along. That's not what he wanted to say.

We were getting ready to perform for the middle school and I was kinda nervous. Ron isn't really saying nothing now. He's being mean to me kinda. I was partners with him to and I don't know how we gonna play this off with his attitude. We got in our positions and the songs started playing.

After our performance, our teacher took us to mcdonalds. I sat beside Michelle and she said "well whats wrong with him?" I shrugged and said "look Michelle I don't know." I got up and went over and said "um can I talk to you." he was sitting with some oter girls I didn't care about. He looked up and said "sure." those girls moved and I sat and said "okay what's wrong with you?" he exhaled and said "look here, I'm not tryna hurt your feeling but your just DUMB." I was taking back and I chuckled and said "I'm dumb?" he nodded and said "you don't realize what you have. I just can't stand to see you being fooled around him. " I nodded and said "I see where you coming from but you can't blame me for really really liking him." he nodded and said "is it love? You love him?" I chuckled and said "heck I dont know. But look all I know is that I chose you, your the one I wanted to be with." he nodded and said "what's up with the past tense?" I nodded and said "you actually brought things to my attention. And I-I don't want to be with you." he was a little taken back but he showed me he isn't a relationship type of guy. He could be a friend, he's controlling. I got up and went to sit with michelle, she looked up and said "so who's it gonna be?" I sighed and said "I think it's gonna be Cordell."

End of this chapter !

So. . . It's short but I'm working on the next chapter ! Comment, vote, and read !

THANKS TO THOSE WHO COMMENTED ON chapter 12 ! YALL MY TRUE FANS . Muah muah (: