Chapter 21 <3

Chapter 21

"you will never know what you have until it's gone."

I been hearing that saying all day. Im in my last class of the day. I can't wait to leave. I got to go see my boo Cordell today! He broke his leg the other day and he didn't come to school. I wrote down my assignment and finally the bell rang! I raced out the room and dump my book in my locker. As I was walking out, jardsell looked at me and said "where's Michelle?" I smiled and said "I really don't know, oh yea she got checked out." he sighed and I left. I went in my car and drove off.

I had stopped to marco's abd got a pizza and I reached his house. Nobody was home besides him so I found the key under the mat and let myself in. I went up to his room and he was sitting on the floor. I put my stuff down and said "Cordell, I missed you." he turned and said "ahh babe, come here." I got on the floor and hugged him and he said "heck naw, you ain't finna be scared of me since I got a cast on my leg." I chuckled and said "I was scared I was gonna hurt your leg.". He pulled me into his lap and said "you're not hurting my leg in this position now show me some love." I kissed him and he wouldnt let me go. I backed up and said "yes, so I brought you pizza." he smiled and I got up and got his crutches. I rested them on the bed and said "get up." he leaned on the bed and started getting up. Then I helped him up. I gave him his crutches and said "I'm glad we are only sophomores cause I wouldnt go to prom with you." he chuckled and said "so we going downstairs." I nodded and we walked downstairs, slowly. I sat him down and I out a slice of pizza on his plate. He smiled and said "so how was school?" I shrugged and said "like any other day. But, so tell me about your leg. What happen." he kissed his teeth and said "playing basketball. Did me a lil dunk, came down wrong and my leg felt like it snapped. You like my cast?" I looked down at his cast again and it was black. I chuckled and said "black?" he smiled and said "ima let cayla badazzle it." I smiled and said "Awh, that's cute.".

We sat there talking then he said "I have to pee." I shook my head and said "can you hold it till your mama come home.". He looked like he had to go bad too. I sighed abd said "fine." I got up and helped him up. We walked upstairs and I opened the bathroom door. I rested his crutches on the side and he zipped down his pants. I turned and he said "this is where you come in. Just hold my waist. You know so I wont fall over." I nodded and I held his waist and he did his thang. He put his pants on and said "now, can you walk me over to the sink so I could wash up." I nodded and did so. He finally done and let's just say, I think he is lying, he could have use the bathroom all by himself. We went in his room and I helped him sit up in his bed. I sat cris cross applesauce and be said "So, I wanna go to school in the morning, can you come get me?" I nodded and he said "Good. Thank you for everything today." I nodded and said "No problem." I kissed his cheek and cut the tv on. We was watching tv and he put his hands around me and said "I love you." I looke over and said "I love you too.". My phone started playing.

(8) let's start over (8) by beyonce. I got up and got my phone it was my mama.

Me: yes!

Mom: umm so I'm looking at this email from your teacher and she said you have 2 unserved detentions.

Me: ugh. Stupid trick. She gave me a detention because I was being smart. But I'm not serving them.

Mom: well yes you are, matter of fact you either serve those two detentions or that car is mines.

Me: okay I'll serve them.

Mom: good, now are you with cordell?

Me: yes.

Mom: tell I said sorry bout his leg and I'll see you home later on bye love.

Me: bye.

I hung up and Cordell said "you better serve them detentions. You and this smart mouth!". I smiled abd said "she doesn't like me, I'm telling you." he was rubbing his hands through my hair. I smiled and said "so, it's about time I leave. I'm gonna call you when I reach home." I kissed his lips and he said "No don't leave now. I like how we was laying." I sighed and said "I can't, I have homework and I have stops to make." he smirked and said "you lying, you just want don't want to stay and kiss your boyfriend. It's okay.". I smiled and said "No, I just, nevermind, you won't understand". I got up and put my flats on. He groaned and said "please just stay till my mama comes home." I gathered my stuff and said "I'm sorry boo, but I have to get home." The reason I wanna leave is because everytime we kiss, it always get crazy and it makes me feel pressured. He looked at me and said "okay, Alright." he was upset, see I feel bad now. I kissed his forehead and he said "I know that's not the reason but okay." I hugged him and left.