Chapter 50 <3

Chapter 50

Thanksgiving time

Today is thanksgiving. All the family is at our house this year. I was still lying in bed while everybody was up and helping cooking. I was too lazy to get up. Cordell is at Penn State campus visit then his family went to so that's where they are having thanksgiving.

When I had the strength to get out of bed, I did and went straight to the bathroom to pee. "Symone are you almost dressed? I need you to go to Aunt Denise house and pick up that bag of ingredients." I heard my mom said. "I was just going into the shower." I replied stripping out my clothes. "Okay then well hurry up and then go get it please." She said. I started my shower and hopped in after it warmed up.

When I got out, I had to dress my best today. I put on my dark light blue skinny jeans with a maroon red long sleeve shirt and for my shoes; I just put my brown Uggs on. I let my hair down and tied a little bow in it. It was cute in a way to me. I finished up getting ready and then I came out the bathroom. "You look really nice babygirl!" I heard before someone pushed me in the closet covering my mouth. I bit the hand and turned around. "CORDELL!" I screamed jumping on him. "Why are you here? I thought you guys were having thanksgiving in Pennsylvania?" I said jumping down. "We were but you see, my tour went by faster than expected and so my mom said we can come back home." I smiled and he kissed me. "What I tell you I was going to do when I came back?" he said smirking. I giggled and said "You said you were going to kiss me so passionately that I'll never forget how you're lips felt." I wrapped my hands around him and he smiled. "You got that right baby girl! But your mama said you had to leave so I got you when you come back!" he said pecking me. "Okay fine, Let me leave so I can get my kiss!" I said smiling. Cordell chuckled and said "I got to go home now; I just came to surprise my baby girl." I pouted and said "Awh well thanks for coming. I'll see you later on tonight or so?" he nodded and said "Yea I got you tonight."

I can't believe he's back. I missed this boy so much! I got the bag my mom was talking about and headed home. On the way home I saw Bernard and Claire arguing on the side of the road. Seriously is that how it goes now? I thought to myself. I stopped and put my window down. "Is everything alright?" I asked. Claire turned around and said "Yes, he's just acting stupid." I nodded and said "Okay just making sure." With that said I pulled off. Why aren't they with their family? I sighed and cut up my music making my way home.

When I arrived I could barely get into my own drive way. All these cars out here so I found a spot and parked and got out. I went inside and I smelt food! Thank god I was starving. I rested the bag on the table and my Aunt Denise looked at me. "Well look who we have here?" she said hugging me. "What Auntie I just saw you like 2 days ago." I said struggling to breathe. "Well I missed you! I can't believe you are a senior!" I rolled my eyes on the sly and walked away. I walked into the living room and Sean attacked me. "Bruh come on right quick we need to talk!" he said sounding serious. I nodded and we walked outside. "Okay so tonight we all are going partying. You down?" Is he serious right now? I sighed and said "No I'm spending time with my boyfriend. I'll see what I can do tho." he looked at me and said "Girl no you and your boyfriend coming to the party. I'm not leaving you at his house so yall could get freaky and horny and end up having sex. Invite him to the party." I sighed and said "I said I'll see what I can do." With that I walked off. Don't tell me how to control my life. Plus Cordell and I don't have sex. We just kiss and play around.

Finally time to eat and I must say the food looks excellent! We were all in a circle and my uncle Lloyd starts singing 'Grateful' by Hezekiah Walker. Then soon enough, everybody joined. After they finished the song we said a family prayer and then went to eat.