Chapter 42 <3

Chapter 42 <3

So I’m trying to skip around towards there since their senior year is the final chapters. So I’m skipping a few months.

April 20th

A lot has happen over these 2 months. I’m 17 I didn’t do nothing for my birthday though because I didn’t want anything. I just invited my friends and we watched movies that night. Michelle is 5 months. She’s having a boy! I’m excited. When she told my parents I thought they would tell me to back away for a minute but nope! They were actually okay with it seeing as Marion got his girlfriend pregnant at a young age. Plus she’s 17 going on 18 in the summer. School is almost over and it’ll be my senior year! I’m so excited. Cordell and I are doing great! Every day he makes me want to fall in love with him more. Well today is my nana’s birthday on my dad side so we going to up there for her party. Let’s see how that one goes!

*

Driving up there I didn’t want to fall asleep because it was just a 20 minute ride. I was texting Cordell and he kept sending stupid messages like:

I want to tickle your belly button! J

He’s such a weirdo but I love him! We finally reached I got out grabbing my bag. I walked to the door and knocked on it. “Who is it?” I heard my grandpa say. I smiled and said “ME!” he chuckled and opened the door. “Hey there Twix!” he said ruffling my hair. I hugged him and said “Hey papaw how are you?” he smiled and said “I’m fine sweetie how are you though. You don’t come here no more.” I sighed and said “I’m doing fine, I’ll come by soon.” He nodded and I went inside as he talked to the others. I spotted my aunts in the living room. I jumped on the couch in between them and my aunt Sophie said “Move heifer.” I looked at her and said “I love you too!” My aunt Amy looked at me and I rolled my eyes. “I don’t talk to Aunts who lie and say that they will take me shopping then don’t call you back.” She smiled and grabbed me by my waist and said “Girl I’m sorry. I was just busy.” I rolled my eyes and said “Well what’s up with you two ladies? Where is Leon Aunt Sophie?” I asked. Aunt Amy sighed and said “Aunt Sophie ran him to the store right quick. Where’s Marion and Zaali and Zaari?” she asked looking. I stood up and said “They still talking to papaw. Where nana at?” Aunt Sophie pointed to the kitchen and I walked inside. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” I screamed hugging her. She smiled and said “My prayers are actually answered. Your father actually brought his family over. Where is your mother?” I smiled and said “She’s coming inside she’s talking. So how are you?” she nodded and said “I’m good just feeling really good because it’s my birthday.” I nodded and said “That’s great!” we stood there as she talked me to death. I love her and everything but she talks way too much! My mom came in and I got rescued. I eased my way out as she started talking to my mom. I sat down in the living room while Amari was playing with papaw. My dad looked at me as I took out my phone. “Symone what did we talk about?” I looked at him and smiled “What I already socialized.” He sighed and my Aunt Sophie said “Where is Leon I hope he didn’t get lost.” My dad tensed up and said “So I’m finally meeting this Leon guy today. I can’t wait.” I chuckled and Aunt Amy said “I wish Ryan came.” I looked at her and said “Who’s Ryan?” she smirked and said “A friend of mines.” My dad looked at her and she said “What I was just playing. Ryan is my dog.” I bust out laughing and she said “Not everybody can have a good relationship like you and that Cornell boy.” I got serious and said “It’s Cordell actually.” She smiled and said “I said that!” I rolled my eyes and Marion came through the door looking rough. “Boy where have you been!” Aunt Sophie said. I chuckled and said “He just got a quickie!” My Aunt Amy bust out laughing and said “High Five on that one!” I hi 5’d her and Marion said “No I was sleeping.” I rolled my eyes and he walked out the living room going into the kitchen. Then I hear my grandma scream. Marion never comes ever since she was chewed him out about having a baby. Boy do I remember that day. I sighed and sat back texting Michelle checking on my godson. I’m going to spoil that child!