Chapter 19 <3

This is Dedicated to SadeJonas as you see. Well because she realized my mistake and asked about it. Thanks (:

 Chapter 19 <3

Monday morning .

I woke up early and today is Amari's birthday! I brushed and washed up then walked into Marion's room. Amari was up watching tv while Marion is sleep. His room looks like a hotel, I swear. I smiled and picked up Amari and said "Your 4 today!!!! Happy birthday! Love you baby" I kissed her cheek and she said "thanks auntie and I know, nana said I'm having a party. Don't you have to get ready for school?" I nodded and said "yea, but I came in here first to tell you happy birthday. Go back to sleep or I won't give you your present later on.". She cut the tv off abd ran to the bed. I outted the lights and said "Be good.". I went back in my room and put on a shirt that hangs of the shoulder with done jeans and my flats. I had straightened my hair so it was long! I put a little head band on with a bow on the side. I grabbed my stuff and walked downstairs.

My dad was back, blah, he's been cutting down on spending time with us! I don't like secrets and people blocking me out! I smiled and said "Goodmorning daddy". He nodded and said "Morning sweet heart. I want to ask you something... How would you feel if we had to move?"..... "No, No, No. I would definitely hate you, just saying. I would feel like you hated me. Yea I would feel for the word hate if that was the case.". Why is this man talking about moving, I swear I'll go crazy. I love here and I don't ever want to go through that feeling again of being picked on cause I'm a 'Rich girl'. No no. I refuse! My dad sighed and said "Well it's a thought, I've been getting alot of business down here, but when I traveled to Arizona, There population was bigger and better. Atleast think about it. And remember, I'm not doing this to hurt you guys. I actually think it's good.". I just got up and slammed open the fridge grabbing a bottle of apple juice. I grabbed a banana my mom came out and said "Baby, calm down. Who got on your bad side Symone." I shook my head and said "No-n-nothing, I'll see you guys later. Bye.". I quickly left the house leaving for school.

When I reached, I happened to park beside Cordell today. I locked my door and started walking inside. As I was, I seen Michelle walking. So I stopped. As she got closer, I realize she was crying. I dropped my stuff and said "What's wrong.". She sniffed and said "we called it quits. He said he can't be with no one who can't trust me. But I told him, that he-he he was the one giving me reasons to why I couldnt trust him.". I hugged her and said "it's gonna be okay, come. Let's go inside, get you cleaned up. Then we go straight to class, no boys!". She nodded and I grabbed my stuff and we walked inside.

After I got her looking back to presentable, I walked over to my locker and Cordell came and said "morning." he came closer, thinking I would kiss him. I backed and said "no, and you don't me getting for a while either, since jarsell broke up with her, we act like we aren't together. Bye!" I walked off and Cordell yelled "Well dang symone, that's pretty low.". I ignored him. When I got to class, Michelle was just laying down with her face hiding! I sat on top of her back and starting poking her stomach, trying to make her laugh. She wasnt even laughing. I got up and my teacher said "what's wrong with michelle." I sighed and said "boyfriend problems.". She smiled and "and I know how to fix that.". She went over to the music box and started playing her favorite song, love faces. I started laughing and she peaked up from hiding her face and was smiling. I hugged michelle abd said "forget about him, and if he's the one, he will come back.".

Lunch time.

I walked fast to lunch, so I could check up on my girl! She was still looking sad face. I put my hand around her and said "Put a smile on your face.". She put a really big fake one on. I sighed and just walked away, I tried! I got my lunch and went walking to another table. Michelle later came and I said "Michelle, your showing him that he has control over you. By crying and all this! Just put a smile on and act like you don't care. Then he will realize, he wants you... Back.". She chuckled and started laughing. Really really really loud. I turned catiously and seen jarsell with a girl. So I helped Michelle out and started laughing too. But those fake laughs turned into real laughs.