Chapter 53 <3

Chapter 53 <3

May 18th

I swear since I didn’t go to Prom Cordell and I’s relationship grew. We actually tell each other we love each other more and I just love it! Cordell has a signing and a basketball game today and he’s been training for this day.

Friday morning

I just finished getting ready today my outfit consists of white capris with a sleeveless red button down along with my grey vans. I looked cute for my baby’s sign in! He wants me in his pictures too! That’s how you know it’s real! I grabbed my satchel bag and dance bag and walked downstairs.

I sat down beside the twins and my dad walked in yawning. “Late night?” my mom said rolling her eyes. He nodded and said “This case is killing me.” I looked down because I was bound to laugh at my mom’s expression.  “I bet it is! Girls hurry up and eat because I have to go! Symone what time is the signing?” my mom said getting her purse. “It’s at 12 noon. Then remember I have a game to dance tonight.” I said getting up as well. I was parked behind my mama. “I’ll just text you. Come on girls.” With that said they started gathering their stuff and we left after saying bye.

When I pulled into school it was so crowded for some reason. I got out my car and grabbed my bags from the back seat. What has got to be going on? I thought while walking to the front door. When I went inside, they’re our principals and cameras and microphones. I walked over to our breakfast table and Michelle said “We having fun today! There’s no classes all we doing is going outside and tail gating. If it gets to hot we come in the gym.” I was too excited. I walked over to Cordell and he had on his basketball jacket with khaki shorts and red elite socks and some Nike shoes. My babe is too swagged out. I smiled and said “We match!” he smiled and hugged me. “What’s up with you this morning?” he asked kissing my forehead. “Nothing Cordell; can we take this picture please?” I asked then pecking him. “Sure” I smiled and we stood up. I gave my phone to Michelle and she took our picture. “Females are crazy these days! They always want a picture or something.” Jarsdell said laughing. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

When the bell rung dismissing breakfast time, we all got up to head outside. Seniors only did I mention that! “I’m not going outside so I could smell!” Cordell said stopping right in front of the door. I chuckled and looked at him. “You sound like a girl! I have your Abercrombie and Fitch cologne in my car.” I said hugging him. He shrugged and said “So I can’t be smelling like this at my signing though.” I sighed and said “Fine. We can go to the gym.” He nodded and said “Okay good!” I rolled my eyes playfully and we walked to the gym.

A couple of students were in there when we walked in. “I’ll be right back I’m going to go drop my dance bag in the dance room.” I said while he walked to sit down. “Okay hurry back though.” I nodded and I ran off to the dance room. “Hey Ms. Wilson are you going back to the gym?” my dance teacher said while I was about to walk away. “Yea” she nodded and said “Oh okay. Is there kids in there?” I nodded and she smiled nodding back at me. I walked out and headed back to the gym.

When I got in there Cordell was laying down listening to his music. I sat behind him and said “Get up! I hope you didn’t drag me in here to sleep!” I slapped his butt and he groaned. “No Symone I’m not feeling to well.” I hope this boy isn’t getting sick again. “Are you sick again?” I asked looking up at him. “No I’m fine. I just have some nerves running around.” I aww’d and said “You’re nervous for today aren’t you?”  He looked away and that’s how I knew he was. “It’s going to be fine! I’ll be there to support you as well.” I said trying to reassure him. “It’s not that, it’s just the fact it doesn’t feel real.” He said looking at me. “Well it is real Cordell. I’m telling you so you better believe me.” he chuckled and said “Alright then!” I smiled and we just basically talked till lunch time came.