Episode 107: Caverns from the Stars (Olivia)

"Hey, Xun. How much prana do you have?" Isabelle asked.

"A lot," our former teacher responded. "Why do you ask? Running low already?"

"No. It's just that we'll need to get a decent amount of Oxygen produced for where we're going. But first, to check on Thalia's family."

"Where are we going after we get my parents?" Thalia asked.

"Hey," Ryan said. "Could we... go and check on mine before we continue northward and to wherever else you plan to go?"

"Uh..."

He looked down and shook his head. "Never mind. Forget that I said anything... they're probably underground, I hope."

"Underground?" I asked.

He nodded. "In my land there is a series of centuries old man-made caverns reinforced to withstand quakes. No one truly knows who made them. The metal used isn't of this world. My people speak of a race from the stars who they looked up to as deities. I always figured that it was them who made it. As for what reason, I have no idea."

"That's interesting," Isabelle said. "Maybe we should go there to check things out."

"Yeah, it would be worth looking into. Specially if people from another world are involved," Elliot said.

I nodded. "Sounds like a plan. So first we go get Thalia's parents and then we head to the plateau to check on Ryan's."

"What about Alex's?" Thalia asked, gazing over at the quiet boy.

Alex opened his eyes halfway. "No need... they're already dead..."