Episode 100: Fleeing the Dark Dragon (Olivia)

"That sounded closer," I said, glancing back. 

Suddenly a black dragon came flying after me.

"You leave Olivia alone!" a white and pink dragon yelled, hitting the black dragon over the head. The first dragon crashed into the land below, creating a rocky mountain landscape where there was once none.

"No way..." I glanced at the white dragon. "You really are a god, dad."

Dad breathed deeply. "Olivia."

"Can you... see me?"

"No. At least not fully. I can only see your aura. You two get on. We got to flee from here before that thing gets back up. Where's Jason?"

"We left him and the rest of my friends behind."

"Then let's go get them."

"Olivia!" Jason screamed as if on cue. Following after him were the other guys and my siblings.

"What was that monster that fell from the heavens?"

"My father," Jason answered.

"That's enough chatter. Get on my back. We have to flee to someplace safe."

"Where do you think you're going?" asked a familiar voice. Flying behind us was Basil and several other mages wearing black cloaks.

A growl shook the earth. Father swung his tail, sending the mages flying away. "Out of my way."

Basil shot beams of ice at us but my father dodged them with ease as he flew up into the clouds.