Episode 58: Graduation (Olivia)

A month had passed by since I transferred to this school.

Over the course of that month, 

Few mages made it out.

Our class of seniors had dwindled down to a nearly a mage of each known element.

Elliot had become the top fighting mage.

Jason the top for light, and Alexander for psychic.

Thalia and I were the only remaining dark mages.

Meanwhile, her teammates were the top for ghost and healing.

The five we fought for the white marble were also the top of their respective fields.

"Can't believe that we're here," Elliot said, staring at the empty gymnasium.

"This class of seniors was the fastest at monopolizing the power of this academy," the dean said. 

His dark eyes bounced between us.

"A lot of people will seek that power. It's for this reason that you must leave. The power you have is good enough to fight against the world. But don't be fooled, you aren't invincible." He peered down at the floor. "Trust me, I know."

"He lost his powers, just like Father," Thalia whispered.

I nodded. I didn't blame the guy for feeling bad, I nearly ended up in the same situation.

"But you mustn't be afraid either. Take on the world. Master your element!" he yelled.

"Yes sir!" we said in unison.