Episode 46: White Marble (Olivia)

"You're pretty cool."

Elliot's face flushed.

"I'm not. And don't think that I'll forgive you for what you did the other day."

My own face reddened as I recalled what I saw the other day.

"Please don't mention that in front of the others," I whispered.

He bit his lip. "Right."

"Hey you two!" Isabelle yelled. She and Ryan were assisting Thalia in getting out of her bondage. "We still got a battle at hand."

The other group glared at us. Their uniforms looked as if they'd better days.

"Damn it," the silver haired guy yelled as he searched his blazer pockets.

Isabelle left Thalia to Ryan, her lips curled into an impish grin. "You lost it, didn't you?"

The boy jumped at her words. "Lost what?"

"Your marble." Isabelle snapped her fingers, creating a gale of wind—lifting several small branches, grass, and some rocks into the air. Among the various items was a white marble.

The blond shot into the air—sweat running down his forehead—and reached out for it. However, Isabelle rapidly intercepted him—hitting his chest in the process, sending him crashing into his teammates—and caught the marble in her own hands.

"We win," Elliot yelled—his face filled with glee.