going real slow

LUCY'S POV:

I'm so glad that me and Justin have cleared the air with the beliebers, we have made it official now. they all know were boyfriend and girlfriend. we have also showed the whole video of me shouting at the paparazzi. now me and Justin can just laugh the video off! And the beliebers actually really like me now!

Justin and I was cuddling in bed. it was the last concert of his believe tour today! a big day for Justin and the crew.

"Babe?" Justin whispered

"Yeah." I answered

"You know it's my last show?"
Justin mumbled

"Yes." I said

"Can I bring you up today. as the one less lonely girl?" Justin asked

"Aw! I would love to. but what about the fans? I get to see you when ever I want but for them it's a once in a life time opportunity! I remember being the one less lonely girl was my dream!" I explained

"Fine, fine! but I will bring you up" Justin said winking at me.

Justin leaned over and kissed me. his lips were very demanding. I slowly realised my tong into Justin's warm smooth mouth to explore.
I felt Justin's warm hands running up and down my thighs.
I was rubbing my hands through his silky hair.

"Were going to go real slow this time. I cant bear to hurt you because I love you" Justin breathed.

He ripped of his boxers letting his erection spring free. and slowly he eases into me. stretching I felt relentless. I groaned and groaned. On purpose Justin was rubbing his hips in circles. He pulled back and then eased his way back in. He was repeating this motion, teasing me, slow thrusts. He was driving me insane.

"You feel so good." he moans

My inside started to quiver.

"No, baby not yet." I murmured

Justin then he eased into me one more time. but this time he was going in deeper. Justin pulled away, he looked up at me and grinned. he slid his way down my chest. then he stopped. I felt him gently rubbing my thighs.

"Shit." I groaned

I felt Justin's fingers trace inside of me. my heart skipped. I felt his breathing getting closer and closer. then his lips kissed mine, and not the ones on my face.

"Uggghhh I love you." I screamed

It felt like heaven. Justin's tong was so smooth. he purposely was grinding his tong in a circular motion. I didn't want it to end.

"Ugh ugh ohhhh yeessss!!!" I yelled

"I want you and the thought of anyone else having you is like having a knife twisted in my heart." Justin ended.

DID ANYBODY ELSE JUST DIE? OMG THE FEELS IN THIS CHAPTER!! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! ALSO IF YOU LIKED THIS SHARE IT WITH FRIENDS :) THANKS ~LUCY