Chapter 3

JUSTINS POV:

"I forgot to ask what Lucy wanted. I will just get takiis I mean who doesn't like takiis?! I will get some spaghetti and meat balls! Actually nope that will be messy and all over me. that will be embarrassing. I will just get some Fanta and takiis." I mumbled to one of the hotel staff, he just looked at me like I was crazy, after I had told the room details I realized I was supposed to be meeting Chantel.

**brrrrrrrpp brrrrrrpp**

I have a new message from chantel…

“so about tonight, I was wondering when are u picking me up? Hopefully soon I hate waiting for other people! and if u hire a Lamborghini for tonight I will do a little show ;)”

FUCK!!! I totally forgot how  could I forget about our date? But I can't just leave Lucy like that I am a gentleman and that would be totally rude. Me and Lucy are not on a date, but I can’t just offer to buy her lunch then leave her hanging. I guess I can stall Chantel for a few hours.

I texted chantel back, stalling her was so easy. “Oh I am so sorry chantel but I am still in the studio making music, and will be late tonight. But I will get a lambo and we can drive around town and have cocktails on the beach.”

I realised I was just standing there and Lucy would be out the shower, so I ran to the room. And just my luck lil za was there with Lucy asking questions, making her feel uncomfortable.

lil za stood up angrily and stared at me for a few seconds. I could see his eyes getting very blood shot with anger! I thought they would pop out of his face. He is just so bossy, he thinks he can tell me what to do all the time.

"what are you playing at bizzle u can’t just bring fans in here like that and she isn't even fit she has no ass!!!!! were as chantel has big tits and a massif ass. You are supposed to be with chantel now. What’s got in to your stupid little head!" lil za shouted in my face

"I am not playing at anything. Do you even know why she is here? No. And don't you ever call a girl ugly! Every girl is beautiful especially Lucy. Just because she doesn't have fake boobs and a fake ass doesn't mean she isn't beautiful. Because she is actually is the prettiest girl I have seen! I know I am supposed to be with Chantel but I’m not. I will see her later." I aggressively spat at lil za.

I turned to see Lucy crying. I couldn't handle seeing her cry. Even though I barley know her. I walked over to her and sat next to her with my hands over my face in shame.

"I am so sorry you had to hear that, I really am. Just ignore za, I think you are gorgeous!" I winked

"Just don't, don't lie you feel sorry for me really. lil za is right I’m ugly and I’m also worthless, this should never have happened." Lucy sobbed.

Lucy ran down back to her room in tears. I can’t believe how much of a jerk I have already been to her, and we only met 2 hours ago.. I was banging on the door so hard my knuckles where hurting.

"If u don't let me in I will break in." I fretted

Lucy opened the door she looked pessimistic. Her mascara was smudged across her eyes. All I could think was how different the room looked compared to mine, it has 1 single bed with no TV, and it has a little kettle and microwave on the draws. It looked awful, the wallpaper is crusting off and the furnisher was all out-dated. I wandered in closing the door behind me.

"Look I can explain chantel and I met at a club, we got close so we started dating. We was going to go out tonight. Then I met you and she was gone out of my mind. When I remembered I texted her saying “I will be late”. So I could spend time with you." I confessed

"Justin, I obviously know about you and chantel, I’m a belieber, and we practically know everything about you. Anyway that’s not what’s bothering me, Its Lil za calling me ugly, and then you lying and telling me I’m not because you felt sorry for me. “Lucy cried

"NO DONT YOU DARE CALL YOUR SELF WORTHLESS! I like you because you’re a regular girl who just so happened to be a belieber, also you clearly hit the jackpot on the genes lottery." I blushed whilst wiping Lucy’s tears away. I leaned in for a humongous hug. I felt much more effervescent after I had apologized to Lucy.

"You can go with chantel tonight. I’m not stopping you." Lucy mumbled.

"I know, you can chill in my room and order what you want. But before I go can I get your number? I'm really busy and I will be leaving for LA in a few days." I smiled

"Sure it’s , 07 576843922" Lucy sighed.

That’s when it hit me. It was an English number... That would explain the cute accent!

"That’s a English number right?" I asked

"Yes, I'm English but I don't mind a high phone bill.” Lucy laughed.

"I am touring England in March. I will text you and maybe we could meet up sometime?" I asked

"Okay it’s only a week away so we will not be away from each other for ages!" Lucy pointed out

LUCYS POV:

I can’t believe Justin just asked to see me again. But what about chantel that money grabbing bitch! She has the looks.. With makeup but all the beliebers know she is a bad influence.

"So what time are you going to see Chantel?" I asked Justin

"9:00, so in an hour. So do you want to eat now or not? Justin asked

"I am still hungry! Just because we argued doesn't mean I’m not hungry. I’m starving now." I joked.

 /////////////////////////////////////////////

How was this chapter? Comment what you think! Also I am going through and making all of my chapters more litterate, because since I started writing forget the media, my english has gotten a lot better :) 

Thanks for reading!!

~Lucybizzlebieber