Pier problems

As I woke up I rubbed my eyes and looked around. I could hear birds tweeting in the trees and the smell of a cooked breakfast. I turned around and Justin wasn't there, that means he's making breakfast in bed for me, something he's only done a few times before.

I was in such a good mood this morning and I didn't want anything to spoil it!

I ponder the whys and howes of babies and birth and everything related to this topic. it seems, one thing I keep thinking about is giving birth.. I am PETRIFIED. But I feel like the more I know the better I feel. My due date is not long now.

"Rise and shine beautiful." Justin whispered as he walked through the bedroom door.

"Morning. Breakfast in bed that's a first!" I joked.

"Very funny Lucy. I'm trying to help you need it now, you're so close to giving birth now. So far you have done all the work, well except the uhm you know what so I'm going to do more for you. " Justin explained.

"Love you." I replied kissing him before tucking into the food.

Me and Justin talked and joked in bed whilst eating breakfast, I hadn't felt happier in months.

"Okay, you should get dressed I have something planned for you today." Justin smiled.

"Your the cutest boyfriend." I said getting up out of bed to get dressed.

///////

"Okay we're here." Justin said.

"The pier. It's beautiful." I said kissing Justin's cheek.

"Shall we?" Justin said putting his arm out for me.

"We shall." I smiled and linked my arm with his.

We were serious for about 10 seconds then burst out laughing at how cheesy we were.

The yacht was beautiful, shiny white with rose gold colored bars. It had a built in sofa and a glass square in the floor so you could see all of the fish. Up stairs was just as beautiful; it had a bar and dining table.

"It's nearly as beautiful as you." Justin winked.

"It's nearly as big as Jerry." I laughed

"That's what I like about you, ya' know." Justin said in a husky voice.

"What?" I was so confused.

"Your beautiful, and always having a laugh." Justin said takin a deep breath in.

I suddenly began to feel unexpected twinges they carried on through the date, and although they were more uncomfortable than painful, I didn't bother to tell Justin, I did not want to ruin our date

"You know what I like about you? Your handsome and your such a sweetheart." I blushed.

"Would you like dinner or non-alcoholic drinks first?" Justin asked as we walked up stairs.

"Dinner, please." I answered.

Justin asked for the diner to be served, and we both got seated by a waiter.

"Non-alcoholic wine? " Justin asked.

"Only a small glass." I smiled.

"You look nervous!" Justin laughed.

"Yeah, I have butterflies and I'm probably blushing." I sighed and looked away from Justin's love filled eyes. 

"I think it's cute." Justin spoke.

When the waiters served our food it looked delicious. We said our prayers and then tucked into pizza and nachos, it was not posh food but it was so tasty.

"Thank you for this lovely date Justin." I said wiping pizza from my mouth. He smiled and held my hand over the table. 

"Excuse me I need to go the the rest room." I said walking over to the bathroom.

What is this? I have never felt this before, its like friggin Niagara. waterfall is coming out of my vagina and I can't hold it in!

I made it to the rest room and slammed the door open, but I didn't make it to the toilet.

"JUSTIN!!!! QUICK HELP!!!!!" I yelled in shock.

---

OMG WHAT'S WRONG WITH LUCY?! :o

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVERRRR!!! I WILL UPDATE MORE OFTEN NOW:) BUT NOT TOMORROW BECAUSE IT MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!

THANKS FOR READING! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK.

~Lucybizzlebieber