Slow dance with justin bieber

**At the party**

LUCYS POV:

"Omg Lucy. I cant believe you have done this for me!!!" Justin yelled with excitement

"Its the least I can do." I smiled

Everybody was dressed so beautifully! I was so happy that everybody showed up. except from the paparazzi outside! they are so annoying. If they wasn't their the night would be perfect. We was all dancing to songs, some of them was Justin's songs. but Justin still finds it weird listening to his own music, even though its great, he is crazy talented.

Eaden and Katy even flew over from England. and I have a surprise for them just a little thanks for everything they have done. they have been such great friends, and when ever I felt down they would Skype me and make sure I felt better! even though we were thousand's of miles apart.

"Hey everybody, thank you all for coming tonight to celebrate how far Justin has came in his carrier, and well now the believe tour is over! and all the crew who helped with the believe tour deserve a big thank you! so I hope you all like your personal goodie bags! And a special thanks to Katy and Eaden for flying all the way over from England for this party! so this is for you!!! " I spoke excitedly

Hey Hey Hey
Hey Hey Hey
Hey Hey

Simmer down, simmer down,
They say we're too young now to amount to anything else

But look around
We worked too damn hard for this just to give it up now

If you don't swim you'll drown

But don't move, honey.

5seconds of summer started playing she looks so perfect. I saw Katy's and Eaden's faces fill up with joy! I am so glad I could make everybody smile tonight.

As long as you started playing. I walked over to Lucy and took her hand. I escorted her over to the dance floor, I gently put my arms on her hips, and she put her arms around my neck. the song was the acoustic vertion so it was slow and romantic, I was singing to Lucy, and was dancing slowly with her. I had butterfly's being with Lucy. she made my heart beat fast and my cheeks blush.

"Lucy I don't want to fall, but im tripping in my heart" I whispered in Lucy's ear.

"Aw Justin your so creasy, its adorable!" Lucy giggled and started blushing

I kissed her on her cheek, and we cuddled to a few slow songs.

LUCYS POV:

I had such a great time, the party went perfectly. Justin was so happy with all his friends and family. and I really enjoyed spending time with Justin and his family.

AW HOW CUTE! JUSTINS SUCH A SWEETIE!!!!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER!

PLEASE VOTE! AND COMMENT? THANKS FOR READING :)

~ lucybizzlebieber