birth...

My heart feels like its going to beat of my chest. I can hardly breath with my contractions happening every 15 minuets, I'm so close to birth. I already have asked for gas and air, however the nurse told me its to early to be given gas and air and if I take it now when I need it later the affect will not be as effective.

"Gorgeous do you need anything?" Justin asked whilst rubbing my hand.

"Water" I said trying to slow my breathing

Justin look's so panicked, his hands were shaking more than they was when he had a concert in Madison square garden. He passed me the drink and I could just see his face becoming more flushed because he was so anxious.

"Justin you are making me more nervous. calm down!" I affirmed.

My pains felt like period pains but 100 times worse. Every time the nurse came in to see how I was I just wanted to scream 'GET OUT' the pain made me angry and on the other hand I was stuck in a hot room all hot and sweaty it is not my thing.

"Try using your exercise ball, its supposed to help with pain and breathing." Justin advised

"Help me get up, I cant move." I huffed

JUSTIN'S POV:

Lucy is so stressy, its understandable why. I just hate seeing her in so much agony. I held out my hand and used my other to support her back to help her up so she could relax on the exercise ball.

"Is everything okay in here?" The nurse asked again.

"IT HURTS I NEED EPIDURAL!!" Lucy demanded.

"We can only give you gas and air until you're 5cm. I know it hurts but its all worth it." Joanna our nurse addressed.

"This exercise ball isn't working, please help me up" Lucy asked

I put my arm out so I could assist Lucy, as she held on to my arm I wrapped my other arm around her.

"Babe, you will be fine. im here for you" I smiled

"You wouldnt say that if you felt the pain I have right now." Lucy ranted. she was fidgeting so much.

"Lucy, do you remember the time that we first met? you was so cute and innocent and I bumped into you and then you got your clothes dirty? I wouldn't let you just leave and get changed in your room, because I wanted to get to know you because you looked beautiful, and right now you still look absoluty stunning in my eyes, I love you and I always will. no matter if these kids are mine or not." I addressed with tears streaming across my checks.

"Aw gorgeous, hearing all this makes me feel so much better. I love you" Lucy smiled. I was shocked to see her actually smiling threw all this pain. but well we did make a promise to always smile through the pain.

LUCYS POV:

"I'm going to go through all of our best memories together right now as we make another great memory." Justin smiled, I could see him thinking way back to when we was both in mad love. when nothing mattered except each other.

"Okay." I replied and nodded symbolizing for Justin to carry on.

"One of our greatest moments is your birthday and I surprised you and took you to the giant arena with all our friends we played baseball and then for a meal after. That was great because we got to have our closest friends like yours who flew out from England to see you and celebrate your birthday! but the biggest reason I loved it was because you was there." Justin softy spoke as he held his hand out and was rubbing mine gently.

I was literally lost for words. It was by far one of the nicest things that anyone has ever said to me. I felt like my heart just melted from cuteness!

"Do you remember the time you came on tour with me? we went round California and other places. that was special being able to do what I love with who I love." Justin assured

/////////////////////////////

OMG LUCY IS FINALLY IN LABOUR!! JUSTIN IS SO SWEET GOING THREW ALL OF THEIR OLD MEMORIES! WHOS BABIES WILL THEY BE THOUGH? COMMENT WHO,S YOU THINK THE BABIES WILL BE.. JUSTINS OR KHALILS?!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ;*

~Lucybizzlebieber