Lucy looses it with the media

LUCYS POV

I woke up and checked my phone. it was 11 am. I got up and took my hair down and brushed it and chucked on my sweatpants and jumper.

I couldn't see Justin, or Khalil. I wonder what they are up to! I walked out to the kitchen to get breakfast. I was starving.

"Boo" Justin shouted

Justin had jumped out and he started to tickle me. he knew I was so ticklish.

"Ahhh!! Justin Omg you scared me." I said trying to breath

I put my hand up Justin's shirt and was tickling him. we was laughing so much!

"Your so cute when your getting tickled" Justin smiled

"Your cuter" I said leaning over to Justin pecking him on his lips.

"I thought we could go out today for dinner?" Justin asked

"Ew nahhhh" I teased

"Not funny Lucy!" Justin frowned

I could see him trying not to smile. When he is trying not to smile he always does this cute thing where he puts his tong in front of his teeth.

"I know you want to laugh Justin" I giggled

We always teased each other. but I liked it. It was fun.

**Later that day**

*Brrp brrrp*

"Who is that?" Justin questioned

"Oh its no one." I gulped

It was Khalil. I hung up straight away.

"Why would you hang up then?" Justin argued

"Because I want to spend time with you with out distractions." I smiled

Justin leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Okay so what film do you want to see then?" Justin proposed

"After earth looks good" I put in

"Okay. this line is so long. I hate lines." Justin sighed

"I know!! but its a good thing that your beliebers do not know your hear. its quite quiet to be honest." I whispered.

Justin was wearing a snap back and a baggy shirt and blue baggy pants. he had his chains tucked in his jacket, he didn't want people to recognise him.

JUSTINS POV:

"Shit" I shouted

"Uhhm Justin, what's wrong?" Lucy asked

"We should go Lucy." Justin whispered

"Why? we had plans for this now your saying lets go?!" Lucy moaned

"Its chantel she is hear. I don't want to be near her babe."

"Why are you running away from that skank? don't let her walk over you. we was hear first Justin we are staying. if she doesn't like it she can go, but were staying." Lucy spat

"Fine but just for you." Justin sighed

Justin order two tickets for me and him to see 'after earth'

"Justin going to go freshen up, I will be out in a bit." Lucy smiled

I went over to the snacks and drink area. I was waiting in line when I saw flashes. I turned around and saw the paparazzi, and chantel was behind me. she tried to look like we was dating. I just turned around.

"Justin are you dating again?"

"Justin, Justin"

"your a gay faggot Justin."

"you cant even sing."

the paparazzi was shouting abuse at me. it was so upsetting. it always is.

LUCYS POV:

I saw flashes through the door, I walked out and saw Justin in the snacks area, chantel was behind him. Justin looked so upset.

"Justin your not black."

"pull up your pants."

"Justin why are you hear? you should be dead."

"I want to kill you, you little American prick."

"fuck of back to America."

That's all I could hear. Its so upsetting to see my idol, boyfriend and best friend getting hated, and people just laughing about it.

"he has feeling as well. he is not dating chantel he is dating me, she is not over him and wants to be near him. leave Justin alone." I shouted at the paparazzi.

"NO!" they all shouted back

"you are upsetting so many beliebers right now. some are only 12 and they see this on YouTube. Its horrible to see you do this to their idol. He has not done anything wrong. He is just a guy that wants to see a film with his girlfriend in peace. And you come here shouting abuse at him? Why is everyone against bullying until they hear the word Justin bieber? Huh? you don't know do you? NO SO STOP HATING ON JUSTIN BIEBER!!" I shouted at the top of my voice.

Justin just turned around at me and smiled, through the pain. I walked over to Justin.

"Babe you didn't have to do that." Justin smiled

"I did it because I love you, and that's the truth." I claimed

"You do realise that that's going to be viral." Justin moaned

"That's good though, beliebers will defiantly like me then! and maybe haters might realise what they are doing." I explained.

"I hate you." chantel screamed and ran off.

WOOWWWWWW!! SHITS GOING DOWN!

LUCY LOST IT WITH THE MEDIA ALREADY? AFTER ONLY A FEW MONTHS!!! WILL LUCY BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT???

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT :)

I FOLLOW BACK XD

SORRY I HAVENT UPLOADED IN AGES! I WAS BUSY WITH LIFE ._. BUT I WILL UPLOAD AGAIN SOON.

TELL FRIENDS TO READ THIS! AND TWEET ME : @Bizzlesumbrella THANKSSS