reahersals!

LUCYS POV:

Justin had to get ready for his last show of the believe tour. He had practice at 2, I was going to go and watch Justin. Pattie, Jeremy, Jazmyn and Jaxon will be at the concert tonight. so I have planned a surprise party here after the show. all his friends and family are invited. and I am having Katy, Eaden and Brooke fly over for the weekend.

JUSTINS POV:

Its my last show tonight! I can't believe it my second tour is nearly over. Im so excited for what im going to be doing next in my carrier. I might take a years break before I do anything though, im so tied out from touring the world. I have lost a lot of weight doing shows everyday.

I put my blue baggy pants on and a white vest top. I was ready for rehearsals  

"Hey, do you want to go out for dinner tonight?" I asked

"Oh  uhh. sure!" Lucy answered

LUCYS POV:

Great now I have to make a stupid reason to come home before going out for a meal.

"Hey, you ready to go?" Justin shouted from the other room.

"Yes im just getting my shoes on." I replied

Me and Justin got into his car and headed to where Justin had to practice.

JUSTINS POV:

Lucy's keeps looking at her phone. she looks like im holding her up from something.

"Who's that texting you." I asked

"Uh no one babe." Lucy assured

"Well you seam to be keen to reply fast, and keep texting all day." I snapped

"Justin. trust me is no one. just Eaden and Katy!" Lucy sighed

LUCYS POV:

I think Justin's on to me. he knows im texting about something. but he thinks im cheating! like really does he have no trust for me. I need to stop texting so he doesn't get worried, I could do with out arguing today.

We arrived at the arena for practice. Justin had to go to see scooter straight away, so I went looking for Pattie and Jeremy.

"Lucccyy!!!" I heard Jazzy scream from down the hall.

Jaxon ran over and hugged my legs so tight!

"Hey guys!" I said picking Jazzy and Jaxon up.

"We missed you Lucy. can we see you again?" Jazzy shouted!

"Awr you guys are so adorable. of course you can see me when ever you want to." I smiled and put them back onto the floor.

Pattie walked over and gave me a huge hug!

"Your so good with kids! I think you are perfect for Justin." Pattie confessed

Me and Pattie started to talk about Justin's end of tour party tonight. I explained to her that Justin wanted to take me out for dinner. We made a plan on how to get Justin back home for his big surprise.

I could hear Justin's beautiful singing from down the hall.

"Should we go and surprise Justin!" I whispered to Jazzy and Jaxon.

"Yes!" they shouted in my ear.

We walked backstage to Justin. we was hoping he wouldn't turn around and see us. We slowly tip toed over to Justin. 

"Justin!" jazzy screamed

Justin turned around and a smile shot up onto his face.

"Good thing your good with kids." Justin winked

AWW! THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT AND SWEET! HOPE Y'ALL LIKED IT!!! IF YOU DID PLEASE VOTE AND TELL FRIENDS TO READ IT! THANKS SO MUCH:) ~LUCY