Getting along

"excuse me!?" I angrily spoke

Justin whistled and then I saw Eaden, and Katy my friend from England, Brooke also my friend from England then Khalil, lil za, Alfredo, Ryan and Chaz.

"now we have enough" Justin laughed

"oh sorry Justin, I didn't know." I gulped

I felt so bad. Justin had a nice surprise for me and what do I go and do? ruin it by having a petite argument. Justin tried to do something good and I just knocked him back down again.. great just great.

"just forget about it Lucy its stupid." Justin smiled

I couldn't believe he didn't even care that I just completely was a total bitch to him! but that's a good thing though.

"ok Katy Ryan lil za and Eaden and Alfred on one team. me Lucy, Khalil, Brooke and Chaz will be another team." Justin announced so that we could all hear him.

"Katy no way! I was going to England soon to visit you, and you Brooke! how long will you be here for?" I screamed in excitement.

"a week then me and Brooke will be going back to England!" Katy screamed back

"we have all met each other already, we went out before we got here, you have made some great friends here!" Brooke added

Chaz came running over to me and hugged me!

"its great to see you again Lucy." Chaz exploded with joy

Ryan also gave me a huge hug!

"hey guys.. she is taken by me! so don't even try to flirt with my girl!!!!" Justin moaned. Justin looked angry that they was hugging me. but I just think of them as friends and nothing more so its okay.

"you guys are the best. I love you guys!" I smiled

I couldn't believe they flew over from England to see me, and Justin organised it all! its not even my birthday.

we started to play baseball. I am so bad at baseball.

JUSTINS POV:

I walked over to Lucy she was about to bat the ball. I stopped her and put my arms around hers guiding her, and showing her how its done. Lucy hit the ball at got a home run!

she looked so beautiful, she still had her blue dress on. and her hair was flowing gently in the wind.

"run, run ruuuunnnnnn" I shouted as loud as I could.

**after the game**

LUCYS POV:

"haha we won 7-5!! wooop wooooopp!!" Khalil screamed

"and that's because you cheated!" Ryan and lil za said at the exact same time.

"cheated my ass" Justin was cracking up.

"hey we had Eaden and Katy. they didn't even know how to play!" Chaz spat.

"hey don't be a ass! we both had 2 girls! Lucy and Brooke have never played before. either." Justin hollered

KATYS POV:

Oh great so basically its mine and Eaden's fault we lost. ugh boys get so stressy over a stupid game. and they said we was not good players.. that it just cold.

"Oh thanks Chaz and Za" I said sarcastically

"what its true you didn't even try to run." lil za hissed

LUCYS POV:

"excuse me! why don't you try wearing pumps that fall of your feet, most of the time, oh and not to mention having 2 massif bumps flapping of your cheats. oh but you will never understand girls will you!" Eaden snapped

"wow guys calm your tits! its just a game, I want you to get along, for me please?" I asked in a harsh tone

"fine" everyone echoed

ok second chapter today. how was it?

a lot more new people just came into my story, will they get along?

Also check out eaden_marcel_styles she has a great story I should read it!

I have 169 reads and 73 votes, so its gone up quick, and it would be nice if it got higher ;)

and remember to vote, comment and follow :D thanks readers ~lucybizzlebieber