Guys night gone wrong

KHALILS POV:
"Hey Justin do you want to hang out tonight? you know guys night. we haven't had one in to long!" I asked
"Ugh sure, I haven't got anything better to do. what are we going to do?" Justin wondered
"Lil twist said their is a party, its one of his good friends birthdays he said we don't have to get a present." I mumbled.
"Ok, I will send the Lucy and her friend Eaden out for something like shopping and a manicure. they will like that!" Justin laughed.
------------------------------
EADENS POV:
Justin came and sat next to me, I kept it cool I didn't want justin to think I was a freak, going crazy because I was such a big fan.
"So I wanted you and Lucy to have a girls night, so do you want to go shopping and get manicure also some dinner?" justin said softly
"how ironic Justin!" Khalil blurted.
"what's ironic Khalil?" Eaden questioned
"oh nothing that matters to you Eaden." Khalil chuckled. he was laughing very dramatically.
"I guess so, if Lucy wants to go. how comes you want us to go out anyway?" I tested.
"so you can spend time together, like I said." Justin burst out.
"so your not going any were then?" I asked
"well I am aloud to go out! I am having a night out with the guys if your ok with that 'mom' Justin snapped
"I was only asking, you don't have to snap at me."
"Great well any way, it's on me, I will give you $1,000 each that should get you a nice dress, manicure and dinner." Justin concluded
I had told Lucy about what Justin said, well not the part of him getting angry at me, but the bit where he wanted us to have a good time, on him as well. score!!!!
LUCYS POV:
"Eaden you ready yet?" I sighed impatiently
"yes im just getting my purse." Eaden announced
we arrive at the mall, I had my beanie and jumper on hoping I wouldn't be as noticeable, as a lot of beliebers know I am Justin's boyfriend! we walked into American apparel to find a dress, I saw a blue nee length dress it was a pastel blue and it was a little wavy at the end. It was not low cut so I wouldn't be showing everything! Eaden found a baby pink dress, it was just above her nee. it had frills and little diamonds stuck around the waist. we went into he changing rooms.
I took my jumper, leggings and beanie off, then I slipped into the pastel blue dress.
"Eaden what do you think?" I asked
Eaden just looked at me blankly.
"what, is it that bad?" I gulped and asked again
"no its wow. stunning, Justin will love it." Eaden confessed
"oh good for a second I thought it was terrible." I giggled
I saw Eaden's dress and loved it. it was a little bit short but well she is single and wants to mingle. we put our clothes back on and brought the dresses. even the woman at the till asked if I was dating Justin. Then we left to go to the nail parlour.
I chose pastel blue, the same as my dress, and Eaden got a hot pink. Eaden told me she gets pink to make the boys wink. it made me laugh.
JUSTINS POV:
this party is great!
"Khalil im not driving today, I want to get wasted." I told Khalil
"fine but only because you need it!" Khalil pointed out.
I had a really bad headache from all of the drink and it was only 12 I wobbled, slipeed and stacked it all the way up stairs.
I could smell weed straight away. Khalil called me from down the stairs.
"Justin don't tempt your self your better than this!"
I ignored him and walked into the room, I saw lil twist and a few other guys their. they all had hot chicks with them, but they was slutty.
"justtttiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnn, you came!" lil twist greeted me
I took the marijuana joint from twist and sat on the couch with some other guys. we started talking about media and how annoying those dick heads are! I was smoking joint after joint. I was stoned.
Well is Justin having another hiccup, and will the media find out? will Justin's reputation get better or worse? and will his fans leave him? read more to find out!
remember to vote and comment!!!!!
P.S I FOLLOW BACK! :) ~ Lucy