Contractions.

LUCYS POV:

"WHAT'S WRONG?" justin panicked

"What do you think? I'm 8 1/2months pregnant!!!" I yelled

"The babies are coming? oh my god' HELP SOMEBODY HELP" justin shouted

"We need to get you to the hospital!" The waiter said grabbing my hand and comforitng me.

The waiter was called Kathrine, she had long brown curly hair and a hearty smile. She kept telling me to breath calmly as if i was doing yoga. she knew it would work because she has two of her own children. 

"Dont worry lucy, were all here for you, it will be fine." Kathrine comforted 

JUSTIN'S POV:

I can't believe this is happening. I'm not ready for this!! what if there not mine? Why can't Lucy just hold the babies in for longer!! If there Khalil's I wouldn't be able to cope! I'm better of not knowing...

"Justin QUICKLY GET ME I THE HOSPITAL!" Lucy yelled at me with rage filling her eyes.

I got to the boat driver cabin and anchiously knocked on the stone cold steal door, hurting my knuckles.

"What" I croaky mans voice called

I pushed open the door, catching a whiff of his jelly doughnuts that he had been scoffing his face with. My first impression on the boat driver was wow he is lazy and he looks like he never showers...

I glared at his name tag, which read 'phill'

Phill  had a grey scraggy beard with sugar and jelly sploges stuck to it. It was he was quite amsing how he had a beard and a ruff bald head.

"My fiancé is going into labour, please can you turn back?" I asked politely twidleing my fingers from nerves

"NO!" Phill said sounding adnoidal

"What do you mean no? I payed for a driver to take me and Lucy out to sea and do as I wish. I payed you!" I complained, loosing my temper.

"I'm sorry, but were to far out. you wouldn't make it to hospital on time." Phill  said rolling his eyes.

"Thanks for nothing" I yelled walking out and slamming the door behind me.

LUCYS POV:

My first contraction was aufal, and discomforting. It felt like a dull ache in my back and lower abdomen, along with pressure in the pelvis. it was like a wave motion from the top of the uterus to the bottom. Although i have only has one, the closer i get the more i will have.

A.N

Okay guys i hope you liked this short chapter! If you did enjoy it please remember to comment and vote! 

I cant believe how close Lucy is to giving birth! does anyone have any guesses about whos the baby will be? Because a lot of long chapters ago Lucy slept with Justin and Khalil... ngl its some jerry springer sh*t