The end of the begining.

"Okay hun, just a few more pushes." The nurse assured

My head is just spinning the pain is unbearable, nothing like I had experienced before, but at the same time I have the best feeling in the world, my excitement of being a mother is so overwhelming.

"I CAN'T" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Babygirl it's all worth it, just think about all the happy memories we can make with our little family." He said trying to comfort me

The pushing hurts too much. Gas and air isnt helping. I just want a break from the pain but that's not an option.  It feels like my insides are ripping out (it's weird because they almost are in a way) and my back pain is awful.

"One more push!!" The nurse said in excitement as if it was her baby..

The more I pushed the lighter the room became, the dizzier I felt

"I need to stop"

"I can see the head, its nearly over." Justin said kissing my tightly gripped hand.

"My head hurts." I cried as my eyes closed.
The room went blank, like I jumped from one existence to another. A whole new realm.. I wasn't in pain. I felt like I was floating weightless. I couldn't hear much, a slight beeping sound which seemed to be far in the distance.

Just as I turn around I see my dad.

"Daddy? How can I see you?" I asked

"Listen to me, you're in the middle. you have a choice, to come with me or to go home back to the rest of the family, and to have a bright future ahead of you, I know you do."

"But you're my family dad, I miss you"

"One day you will have a family of your own, you don't need me now you're all grown up."

"I do. I want to be close to you again"

"You are, I'm always watching over you. you just need to find a gentleman who can care for you, you need to move on."

"Are you sure I shouldn't stay with you?"

"I'm sure. I will be just fine I always have been."

"I love you dad" she said kissing his cheek

"I love you too sweetie"

I am confused my dads going, the beeping in the distance is getting closer. I don't know where I am, I just want to see my little baby.

~~~
"Lucy?" I heard

"Get the nurse, she's waking!"Someone shouted.

My eyes started widening again, it was the same place but a different

——
I haven't posted on here in years, I don't know why because I used to really enjoy writing it. but I got too busy with school and stopped. Im gonna finish this book finally.. years later there is only a few more chapters left! P.s I'm sorry for the spelling and grammar for all this book I was only
14.