Chantel!

LUCYS POV:

I cant believe I didn't even know Justin bieber was staying in the same hotel as me, the same floor but 3 doors down. Its such a coincidence! I was so overjoyed with the hole day.

I told Justin that I could go to my room to shower and change clothes, besides it would be easier and make more sense because i have all of my clothes in my room. But justin refused and told me he wanted to make up for smashing my phone and pulling me into bins.  I don't know why he done this,  considering im not anything special, well I am not much at all. Although Justin is my idol so I didnt want to refuse!

Justin walked over  to his room aned pulled out the shiney gold hotel card swipped the door. Justin gestured for me to walk in so I did. As i stepped thru the huge wodden door way I could smell  a sweet  essesane, like strawberrys, coconuts and mens aftershave. The hotel room was a gold star, meaning its the best room the hotel offeres. It was filled with beautiful dark wooden decor. A lot nicer than my regular room. I am lucky my shift has just ended.

"Here wear this shirt and these pants, its the least I can do" Justin smiled and gently passed the clothes to me.

He took of his smelly shirt, revealing a body carved by angles.

"Well you won the genes lottery." I laughed

"Apart from being beautiful what do you do for a living?" Justin flirted whilst showing me to the bathroom.

"thankyou" I  blushed  "I work for family in this hotel."

"You know, I like you Lucy. I like how your a regular girls, but your also amazingly pretty."

"Aw, thanks." I  said getting into the shower.

 "I guess I will give you some privacy now. Oh and are you hungry I was going to order some food and well you are here now.. So?" Justin offered. 

"Uhh sure yes I could eat!" I nodded. And with that I closed the door has a long steamy shower.

***knock knock***

"Justin are you in there? Justin. Why are u showering now you was supposed to be going to meet with chantel remember?"

I didn't know who it was knocking the door, but I knew it wasn't Justin. So I didn't say anything. I quickly got out of the shower and wrapped the towel over me. I made sure I was fully dry before I put Justin’s clothes on. I left my hair down so it would dry quicker, then I sat on the sofa and waited for Justin. 

////////////////////////////////////////////

Justin and lucy are getting close fast. It seams like love at first site!!!

vote this chapter if you want to takke a shower with justin ;)

pls comment opinions and suggestions :) Thanks 

~Lucybizzlebieber