Don't leave me.

After the movie me and Justin went out for a walk on the beach. Of course we had paparazzi up our asses all day! But it was a nice walk. Me and Justin told each other how we felt, which was the first time! That's because Justin is always working in the studio, or doing concerts for the fans, and me well I clean up the bus and chill out with Khalil all day.

**THE NEXT MORNING**

LUCYS POV:

I woke up before Justin, so I decided I would make him a breakfast in bed. While the breakfast was cooking I went onto my twitter. I followed a few fans and then I clicked trending. lucyisanotherchantel was trending. my heart stopped and I burst out into tears. I was crying for ages. I had thoughts rushing threw my head. Why was this trending? The fans hate me. I am a horrible person. Maybe they are right. I should be dead. Everyone hates me. I was getting compared to chantel Jeffries, I hate her, they hate me.

"Lucy?" Justin ran over

"They hate me." I cried

"What why?" Justin sighed

"I don't know." I sobbed

Justin cuddled me.

"Baby don't cry, when your upset I get upset. we can get through this, everything will be alright." Justin comforted.

I opened the link to see the video of me shouting at the paparazzi.

"This is why? but I only defended you." I bubbled

"play it." Justin gasped.

They completely edited the video. they made it sound like I said "why is everyone against bullying?" and that was it!!! just that! that is not what I said. the cut the other parts out. now people think I don't mind bully's. that's not true at all.

I burst out crying. then I threw my phone so hard at the wall and smashed it. I was so angry and sad at the same time. Justin grabbed my arms.

"Babe, don't cry, it will be ok. we can tell the truth, and if they don't believe us then they clearly are not true beliebers." Justin cried

"NO! Justin because the rest of the world will hate me. no one will believe me." I shouted

"Lucy, I am sorry." Justin apologized

"For what?" I asked

"For dragging you down with me. Now you will get hate and paparazzi all day. You will never be just a normal girl. I dragged you into this cruel word of fame. im sorry." Justin sniffed

"No, its not your fault! don't you dare say it is!! I love you Justin. " I cried

Justin held my hand and we leaned in together and just hugged each other. Justin's tears dripped on my shoulder, as my tears dripped on Justin's shoulder. Justin was the only reason I didn't want to run in fount of a moving car.

JUSTINS POV:

I couldn't stop crying, I held Lucy so tight to me. Lucy and family are the only things I have in my life.

"Please don't ever leave me." I cried

"I won't." Lucy promised

It wasn't until this moment that we realised that we needed each other so bad.

AWW HOW CUTE IS THIS!! I NEARLY DIED WRIGHTING THIS. JUST THE THOUGHT OF IT! GOSH IT KILLS ME :D

IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER OR IF YOU DIDNT PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE

I WILL FOLLOW YOU BACK, JUST ASK :) ~LUCY