cheating with khalil

I needed to shower because I would  not have time later. so I walked into Justin's dressing room and took all my clothes off and jumped into the shower. I washed and conditioned my hair and washed my body. then I stepped out and started to dry my self. I used Justin's hair dryer and dried my hair, it was naturally  wavy I don't like it! but I left it, I was getting It stilled later on. 

I needed to moisturise, so I took my towel off and put my bra and lacy underwear on. it was Justin's favourite underwear on me. I started to rub moisturiser on my legs and the door broke open!

"Oh shit" I screamed grabbing my towel of the floor putting it round me. 

"Oh no need to put the towel on, I don't mind." Khalil smirked

"But I do!" I shot out.

"Your ass is so fine though! and you have a banging pear on you." Khalil winked

"Khalil!" I said blushing

"What its true! Justin is lucky to have you, your beautiful." Khalil confessed

"Stop it Khalil. seriously I have a boyfriend. and that's your best mate!" I gestured for Khalil to stop

"Whatever im just saying what I think." Khalil chuckled

"What are you doing in here anyway?" I asked

"Just came to see you. is that alright?" Khalil mumbled

"Im kind of busy right now, I need to finish moisturising." I sighed

Khalil walked over to the moisturiser and put some on his hand,

"I will put it on for you Lucy." Khalil smiled

"Khalil stop seriously" I said running away from him.

Khalil was running after me around the room. I fancy Khalil a bit but I cant cheat on Justin!

"I cant cheat on Justin Khalil."

"But he cheated on you. Its only going to be even." Khalil argued

Khalil did have a point!

I screamed as Khalil caught me and grabbed my hips, He put the moisturiser on my hips. rubbing it all in gently. Khalils hands were so warm, and delicate.

Khalil pushed me over to the wall. he had me stuck their,  my towel had fallen off when I was running away. I was just in my lacy underwear. Khalil started to stroke my cheek. He had warm hands, they were so soft. his face got closer to mine. looking into his eyes I felt like  my inner good was turning bad.. real bad. soon our lips were touching. he had such plump lips. Khalil was biting my lips with so much passion. He picked me up and layed me down on the couch. lets go hard Lucy, real hard. Khalil said flipping me over.

He caresses me again where he's hit me, Khalil's breathing changed, it was getting louder, he was hitting me harsh again and again in the same spot.

"Holy fuck this hurts."  I screamed in pain

My face was screwed up in pain and joy, I didn't know weather to cry or smile. adrenalin was rushing through my body, I tried to move away from the blows, but instead they got harder.

"Keep still or I will spank you for longer!" Khalil growled

Khalil was rubbing me now, but the spanks still followed. it was a rhythmic pattern. carless, hard slaps. I had to hols in my screams and moans as Khalil was going in deep. Faster and faster. It was such a great sensation. Khalil gazed into my eyes. He saw how much pain I was in and started to go more softly. He kept his slow gently pace up. He started teasing me. rubbing the tip on my clitoris. then he released his warm spunk all over my chest. he layed on top of me kissing my neck, sucking it. he gave me a love bite.

**brrrrp brrrrrp**

" I need to get that Khalil." I whispered in struggle

It was my hair dresser, I totally lost track of time! I was late for my hair to be styled. I grabbed my shorts and vest top and shoved them on. I put my hair into a messy bun.

"Look Khalil I really have to go. but thanks." I smiled.

"That was great Lucy." Khalil winked

LUCY NEEDS TO DECIDE IF SHE LOVES JUSTIN OR KHALIL! BUT WOW KHALIS A BIT KINKY HAHAHA! IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE!! AND COMMENT. ALSO TELL YOUR GRANDCHILDREN  AND THEIR GRANDCHILDER AND THEIR GRANDCHILDERN ABOUT THIS STORY  XD THANKS ~LUCY