chapter 4/ watching shrek:)

Justin went to his room and got the room service that had been delivered whilst Justin and I was arguing.

We chatted for a few hours whist curled up on the couch watching Shrek. Justin asked me all about my life and background, and well I knew most things about Justin already, but he did tell me a few things I didn't know.

"Justin don't you have a date with chantel?" I asked

"Oh yeah. but I'm with you.. I can't just leave you." Justin replied

"It's fine justin, go with her. I will be able to see you another time hopefully." I affirmed

"Okay I'm staying at the hotel a bit longer, if the hotel doesn't get to many complains about the paparazzi!" Justin huffed

"Okay, well I will see you around then." I said whist I reached my arms out for a hug.

"See you tomorrow?" Justin asked as he hugged me.

"Okay, tomorrow is my day off, but I'm not a morning person!" I said laughing.
"well have a good time Justin" I smiled

I'm sad justin has to go! but I words can't describe how happy I am that I have met him. he i such a kind genuine guy.

As Justin leaned in for a hug I did too, this made me have butterfly's. Me being in Justin's arms was so warming.

"Bye bye" Justin said walking away

"Bye Justin" I replied.

////////////////////////////////

A.N

What do you think?
does justin fancy Lucy? :O !

They have just met but seem to have warmed to each other a lot! they are very close already...

Vote this chapter if you want this to happen to with your fave!!!

Please remember to comment your thoughts and opinions on this chapter! (I will return all votes and comments)

~Lucybizzlebieber