crazy

I heard some rustling in the bushes, it was kind of creepy because it was getting dark. I had left Justin about half an hour ago. and now my phone battery has just died on me.

"you look upset." a deep voice said

"wh- who is that." i stammered

"don't be scared, i don't bite, unless you ask me to." a very creepy mans voice whispered as it got closer.

I got up and ran for my life, I never was a fast runner, let alone being pregnant!!

The crazy man started to chase me. I was running for 5 minuets straight, With sweat dripping of my forehead, my body felt like it was in a oven!
I thought me and the baby was going to die. I had so much on my mind that I forgot to look where I was going all of a sudden I tripped on a log.

The man court up with me. He looked like the child of a demon.. his smile was so patronizing. He got down on his knees very close to me.

"whats wrong? Are you scared of a older man?" he whispered in my ear.

"HELP. HELP JUSTIN" i screamed as loud as i could.

He put his cold dirty hand over my mouth.

"shh, if you scream I will have to kill your pretty little face. now we don't want that do we?" he smirked

JUSTIN'S POV:

"Come on, lets look for Lucy, she went into the woods." I told Khalil

"okay." Khalil replied

We was quite deep in the woods. we still couldn't find her, and her phone kept going straight to answer phone.

"LUCY!!" Khalil shouted

We heard mumbles quite close, we started to panic and ran around looking.

LUCYS POV:

my name was being called but couldn't reply. I tried to scream but the man had his hand over my face.

"OIII GET THE FUCK OFF HER!!!!!" Justin yelled swinging to punch the crazy man

Khalil instantly ran over and kicked the man in his stomach. I got up as quick as I possibly could.

Justin and Khalil was beating the man up.

"SORRY" the man cried in pain.

"I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN. " Justin shouted and spat in his face.

"JUSTIN." i screamed jumping onto him hugging him with tears streaming down my face.

"are you okay? what did he do?" Justin asked

"He chased me and pinned me down and started to put his hand up my top. I couldn't stop him." I cried

Justin's face dropped, you could see the pain and anger when you looked into Justin's eyes.

Justin turned around and kicked the man constantly in his face and stomach.

"Justin stop. you will kill him!" Khalil shouted pulling Justin back

Justin was raging. he probably would have killed him if Khalil didn't stop him.

"come on. we should get away from this freak." khalil suggested

"wait." i smirked

I turned around and just kicked the man one last time.

"okay, now we should go." I puffed

THANKS FOR READING MY NEW CHAPTER! PLEASE FOLLOW ME I WILL FOLLOW BACK!

I DIDT WANT TO GO INTO MUCH DETAIL WHEN HE PINNED LUCY DOWN, BUT I HOPE YOU STILL LIKED IT.
REMEMBER TO VOTE! AND LEAVE A COMMENT :)

~lucybizzlebieber